shape
carat
color
clarity

Education needed

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
Now that I have FI''s E ring in progress I want to put together a set of earrings to eventually go with it. Maybe as a wedding day gift, maybe earlier. I did a little preliminary looking around at settings, and man how many freakin kinds of earrings do you ladies wear? lol Do any of you have a good website that shows all the different kinds of posts and backings? Leverbacks,clamshells, and screwnuts????? I need a site with pictures so I can sneak into her jewelry box and compare to figure out which ones she wears. Then I can order the right kind of settings to fill with the stones I am now searching for. Thanks!

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a little man to man help
2.gif
This LINK might be useful, and if it isn''t, the overall site is very informative i.e. you might find it great for those inevitable future projects
9.gif

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/30/2008 3:08:51 AM
Author: ma re
Here''s a little man to man help
2.gif
This LINK might be useful, and if it isn''t, the overall site is very informative i.e. you might find it great for those inevitable future projects
9.gif
That is EXACTLY what I was looking for- thanks!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honestly, if she doesn''t have diamond studs, I would say that would be the #1 choice. They can be worn anytime with anything, and they never go out of style.

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh! Ooh! Earrings, my favourite topic. These are my latest acquisition, they were a birthday gift from my husband.

Earrings3567.jpg

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
And these are my other favourites, milgrain halo studs. They are classic, go with just about everything, are super sparkly and just a little different to a solitaire stud.

studs4376.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results