shape
carat
color
clarity

Ecstatic! - Lightbox 2.07 ct diamond is finally set. 1st ring is here!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don't know if I am smiling more about the way the diamond looks or the money I saved. I had been saving for quite a while to upgrade the original diamond and since lightbox has released these stunning 2 carat stones at the prices they are at I am saving a bundle. I can put the rest of the money towards so many other great projects. Thrilled would be an understatement - I think I am actually tickled pink - if people can still say that. Do people still say that now a days? Either way I am almost giddy now that I have it in person.

Oh for the stats, I have no clue what the setting has in carat weight. I have had it for a very very long time. The ring is between a size 9.75 and a 10 so the diamond would look "bigger" with a smaller hand, but my hands are what they are. The center stone is a LB 2.07 carat and is not blurry at all in person of course, I am just terrible at taking pics.
IMG_5359 (2).JPG IMG_E5343.JPG IMG_E5347.JPG IMG_E5353.JPG IMG_E5358.JPG

I had this ring that I have been trying to find a natural stone for- for a while now. I had not found anything that I just couldn't live without. Originally, I had little over one carat natural stone in the setting and I just didn't love it. I was going to upgrade to a 2 ct so the setting was more balanced and I wanted one that was completely eye clean once I found one I loved.

This diamond is the 2.07 one from Lightbox. When I had it loose and on the color tray I could see a tint when I had it next to my E color stone and it was not as tinted as my I. This one now that it is set looks fantastic in every lighting. It faces up beautifully.

I am a terrible photo taker and the facets and the arrows are hard to capture on my phone. I will try to get a photo that will show them when the sun is up tomorrow. I only have photos taken with my room lighting.

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Looks gorgeous so exciting!

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Wow wow wow it’s gorgeous!

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! It looks plenty big. Congrats and wear it in great health!
And omg you got it set fast! Lol I'm still reaching out to people :D
And not sure re: "tickled pink" :D, not being a native English speaker, I've never heard the term before. But it seems appropriate here. :lol:

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
It’s just beautiful congratulations!

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
Wow wow wow

Amazingly blingy!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! My 2 ct got small really quickly! :lol:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is gorgeous!!! Congrats!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
That is very pretty! Hopefully they restock soon. I kind of want a pair of the 2 carat stones now after seeing photos.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! My 2 ct got small really quickly! :lol:

LOL! I won't probably get a bigger lab diamond until lightbox changes their word again and has the 3 and 4 carats solitaires at the 800 per carat cost lab stones. I have a natural 4.01 SI1 - J that takes care of my DSS most of the time LOL. Although I do wish the cut and color was better on it sometimes. I wasn't a PS member when I got it sadly. But selling a natural stone is a real PITA and upgrading the color and cut for a new natural stone would cost an arm and a leg. Plus, DH would have a heart attack if I decided to touch that one!

LB coming out with these loose lab stones has saved me the cost of having to get a new natural stone for my setting for this particular ring that had a non - eye clean - natural diamond as a center diamond. I have taken some of the money I saved toward a natural stone, and I went ahead and have ordered a classic flap in the jumbo size and a loulou puffer in black. I am having the other 2ct LB stone I got put into a new 5 stone that will all be LB stones. I do want to get some more 2 CT stones from LB so I can make some stud earrings though and a necklace with them. I need them to restock though! Fingers crossed it will be sooner than later!

That is very pretty! Hopefully they restock soon. I kind of want a pair of the 2 carat stones now after seeing photos.

I hope they restock them soon! I am ready to have one pair of killer 4CTW studs too!

This is gorgeous!!! Congrats!

Looks gorgeous so exciting!

Wow wow wow it’s gorgeous!

Gorgeous!

Beautiful! It looks plenty big. Congrats and wear it in great health!
And omg you got it set fast! Lol I'm still reaching out to people :D
And not sure re: "tickled pink" :D, not being a native English speaker, I've never heard the term before. But it seems appropriate here. :lol:

It’s just beautiful congratulations!

Wow wow wow

Amazingly blingy!

Thank-you!

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sorry, what are you ordering with your funds? It sounds interesting! Lol but i can't figure out if they're jewelry or what. Congrats on the new purchases!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous !

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful!

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sorry, what are you ordering with your funds? It sounds interesting! Lol but i can't figure out if they're jewelry or what. Congrats on the new purchases!

Oh two bags actually.
Haha I call winter puffy coats puffers lol

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Sorry. I think in code sometimes and forget that people are not mind readers!
Yes Instead of getting a natural diamond for the ring, I bought 2 lab grown light box 2 carat stones, one of the stones is going to be the center on a 5 stone ring set in platinum and the other one is in the yellow gold ring in this thread. I ordered a Saint Laurent loulou puffer handbag in large ( I LOVE the leather they have on that particular purse it is SO very soft and durable still) and a Chanel classic flap lambskin in silver hardware in the jumbo size. I was not planning on being able to budget those for a while so it is thrilling to be able to get them way ahead of schedule.

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry. I think in code sometimes and forget that people are not mind readers!
Yes Instead of getting a natural diamond for the ring, I bought 2 lab grown light box 2 carat stones, one of the stones is going to be the center on a 5 stone ring set in platinum and the other one is in the yellow gold ring in this thread. I ordered a Saint Laurent loulou puffer handbag in large ( I LOVE the leather they have on that particular purse it is SO very soft and durable still) and a Chanel classic flap lambskin in silver hardware in the jumbo size. I was not planning on being able to budget those for a while so it is thrilling to be able to get them way ahead of schedule.
What a boss outfit these accessories will create!!! What kind of shoes now? #enabler

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
I don't know if I am smiling more about the way the diamond looks or the money I saved. I had been saving for quite a while to upgrade the original diamond and since lightbox has released these stunning 2 carat stones at the prices they are at I am saving a bundle. I can put the rest of the money towards so many other great projects. Thrilled would be an understatement - I think I am actually tickled pink - if people can still say that. Do people still say that now a days? Either way I am almost giddy now that I have it in person.

Oh for the stats, I have no clue what the setting has in carat weight. I have had it for a very very long time. The ring is between a size 9.75 and a 10 so the diamond would look "bigger" with a smaller hand, but my hands are what they are. The center stone is a LB 2.07 carat and is not blurry at all in person of course, I am just terrible at taking pics.

I had this ring that I have been trying to find a natural stone for- for a while now. I had not found anything that I just couldn't live without. Originally, I had little over one carat natural stone in the setting and I just didn't love it. I was going to upgrade to a 2 ct so the setting was more balanced and I wanted one that was completely eye clean once I found one I loved.

This diamond is the 2.07 one from Lightbox. When I had it loose and on the color tray I could see a tint when I had it next to my E color stone and it was not as tinted as my I. This one now that it is set looks fantastic in every lighting. It faces up beautifully.

I am a terrible photo taker and the facets and the arrows are hard to capture on my phone. I will try to get a photo that will show them when the sun is up tomorrow. I only have photos taken with my room lighting.

Gosh, it’s gorgeous!!! Lucky you

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Pretty!

I said “tickled pink” on Tuesday. :)

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is beautiful! It is such a great deal for a 2 carat stone.

I noticed the 2 carat LIghtbox pendant’s are in stock if anyone was after a necklace. With the coupon code, it brings it down a bit. They cost $350 more but that is about the same as it costs to get one set.

I am sure with the necklaces being added that the loose stones won’t be far behind again. A least I hope so…!

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is beautiful! It is such a great deal for a 2 carat stone.

I noticed the 2 carat LIghtbox pendant’s are in stock if anyone was after a necklace. With the coupon code, it brings it down a bit. They cost $350 more but that is about the same as it costs to get one set.

I am sure with the necklaces being added that the loose stones won’t be far behind again. A least I hope so…!

I did a test and the code SMS10 looks like it will work for the pendant, so that offsets the cost a bit for those who are still looking to purchase.

Alexmv1

Rough_Rock

What did you think of the color of your stone? It looks hood with your ring. Im worried to add it to a ring with other stones because of color

Alexmv1

Rough_Rock
What did you think of the color of your stone? It looks good with your ring. Im worried to add it to a ring with other stones because of color

StarshineSweet

Rough_Rock
Trade

I LOVE your ring design!!! I remember those styles from days past, and always admired them. Haven't seen a nice solid ring design over 2.5mm in a long time, so this really makes me smile. :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results