shape
carat
color
clarity

EC experts. Please chime in.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Between these two ECs which would you choose based on the numbers (I am waiting for photos).

G VS2
7.95-5.76x3.68
Table 60%
Depth 63.9%
Polish & Symmetry Very Good
Girdle medium
Cutlet medium
Flour none
GIA

G SI1 (IF it is eyeclean of course)
7.99-6.92x4.31
Table 62%
Depth 62.3%
Polish & Symmetry Very Good
Girdle medium
Cutlet none
Flour none
GIA

Lady Lulu

Shiny_Rock
35.gif
Well, here I am again...LOL! While I am certainly no expert, I would go with #2 if it is eye clean. The first stone has a medium culet which could look a little odd- sort of like a stipe running the center length of the stone. When I was looking for my stone, I used the Fancy Cut grading chart religiously for all the desireable numbers and specs. Both of these diamonds have great depth and table percentages, good girdle thickness, etc. If they are well cut stones they should perform well. But, as an emerald cut wearer yourself, you know that ultimately the "eyes" will have it ... or not.

While they are asscher fans, Strmrdr and Kenny are very knowledgeable regarding the whole step cut stone thing. Maybe one of them will view this post and give us some good feedback on your stone selections.
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results