shape
carat
color
clarity

EBAY Vanna K Split Shank RHR

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
I recently purchased this setting on EBAY for a diamond that my MIL gave to me 13 yrs ago when my husband and I got married. The diamond was set in a necklace but I never liked or wore. I initially saw this setting on JbEG on their consignment semi mount section and really loved it but it wasn't in my budget. Then I stumbled across it on EBAY I don't know if it's the same exact setting as on JbEG but it looks very similar. Diamond is 1.2 ct, it looks way bigger in pictures. Bad timing I have to pick up my 6 yr old so I'm going to be back with more pictures and details!

DSCN1580.JPG

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful :love: Your stone looks lovely in it.

MrsDubDeez

Rough_Rock
Trade
Oh wow! Can't wait to see more pics of this lovely :love:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
that's a really beautiful ring. can't wait to see more pictures! :love:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sandy- what a beautiful Setting! and the diamond looks right at home in it. can't wait for the handshots, at least now you get to see it on your fingers instead of hidden away. :love: :love: :love:

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, beautiful!! can't wait for more pictures!!!

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you bright ice, Mrs. DubDeez, Minmin001, D&T and Mrssalvo!

The setting is .47ct, 18k WG, has ever so slight milgrain on the shanks and around the doughnut thing. I'm not sure about the designer Vanna K, never heard of her but it's a pretty ring for my right hand. My diamond is around 1.2 ct., F-G, VS 1. My MIL is Chinese and puts a lot of value on high color and clarity (unlike me). So I'm not sure how well this stone is cut but it's pretty sparkly. It's size 5 and sorry for the wrinkle hands UGH!

Here's a couple more pics

DSCN1578.JPG

DSCN1576.JPG

DSCN1575.JPG

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to tell you, I absolutely adore that setting!! I think it's unique and just so beautiful. I love the way the double prongs are done, very very cool! It looks so great on you, it's the perfect setting for your lovely stone. Congrats and enjoy!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG, that is STUNNING!!! We NEED more pics!!! :love: :love:

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Ack! I loved that setting on EricaGrace's site.. the basket hanging from the double prongs *sigh*

Then I realized I had saved a picture from Vanna K's site from a looong time ago. I had randomly passed it at some point. It was this Exact setting!

Boy am I glad someone has it here. Let's see more pics!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that setting! Congratulations!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring!! A great setting for a great stone. Just beautiful.

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
Oh I love it!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous setting. I love it too :razz: and yes I have it. It is one of my favorite rings and I made my enagement ring to look like it too :razz:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring, it is close to the setting on JBEGs website.

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
WOW what a great find. That's such a beautiful and unique setting, probably one of my new PS faves.

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Junebug--I was thinking about haloing this diamond but the split shank works.
Hi Dani, yes will post a few more pics.
iota15 I wasn't sure how I felt about the hanging basket but it actually is pretty.
Thank you luv2sparkle, manderz, Marquiseluv, wakingdreams53 (great link to Charmy's BTW)
Charmypoo---yours looks beautiful with a color stone, gives it a while different look
Marcy and lknvrb4 thank you!
Mrswahs, aww you're so kind!

here's a couple more pics thank you every one for stopping by!

DSCN1585.JPG

DSCN1583.JPG

DSCN1582.JPG

DSCN1581.JPG

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a gorgeous ring!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results