shape
carat
color
clarity

Ebay seller 5th-ave-jewels

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Has anyone had any experience with this eBay seller?

Thanks.

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Did you try searching the boards? The name pops up in a few threads... give it a try.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
I know that woobug ha and she really likes them... I know there are a few others as well, maybe they will see this thread and pop in for a comment.

I 2nd looking for old threads.

bigtown

Rough_Rock
I first saw their rings on Ebay, and on a weekend trip to Manhattan, my girlfriend and I stopped into their store to look at their selection. Their rings were much more beautiful in person than any of the pictures they had on their Ebay listings. We spoke to Chuck and his wife Alice and they were very friendly, not pushy like some of the others we encountered at some of the other stores in the diamond district.

I actually have two of their engagement rings in my posession right now that I''m trying to decide between. Since it''s not practical for me to drive to Manhattan just to look at rings, I asked Alice if I could buy both of them so I could make a decision and then return them in the return period. She had no problems with this except that I had to pay shipping. Both of the rings are amazing! I''ll post some pics tonight if I get the chance.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I have a star pendant from them and LOVE it. The diamonds are very sparkly and it appraised at exactly what it was sold as.

I would never buy from a random ebay seller but a friend bought from them and was so thrilled I gave them a try.

Super nice to deal with and very responsive.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I''ve wondered about them too.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a friend that purchased from them and she is very pleased.

bigtown

Rough_Rock
Here are some pictures of the two rings I''m trying to decide on from Deena''s. Sorry the pics are not the greatest. I had to get out my old camera since my new one doesn''t have a macro feature.

The first one has a pave and honeycomb design and I''ve yet to see anything like it.

MVC-049F.jpg

MVC-047F.jpg

MVC-050F.jpg

The second one is similar to one of Rina Limor''s designs.
MVC-036F.jpg

MVC-035F.jpg

MVC-034F.jpg

bigtown

Rough_Rock
Maybe I''ll start a new topic on this, but does anyone have a preference between the two rings I posted? I''m trying to make a decision and it''s not very easy. I like the honeycomb band and the setting of the other one. I''m thinking about having them put the setting I like onto the honeycomb band. What does everyone think about that? Anyone with some photoshop skills want to help me visualize what this would look like?

bigtown

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much. Could I ask one more favor? Would it be possible to either make the setting bigger and keep the band the same size or keep the setting the same size and make the band smaller. The reason is that the honeycomb band was fit for a 2ct stone while the other ring has a .5 ct stone. Therefore, the proportions are a little off. If it''s not possible or too much work don''t worry about it. I think I can visualize what it would look like. Thanks again.

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I was very pleased with the item I purchased. I had it appraised and was really glad that I''d grabbed it.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Its a pretty set but unless you know its what she wants its risky. It looks uncomfortable. Plus the eternity band can''t be sized I bet.

But as for the store, I am totally happy with my purchase from them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results