shape
carat
color
clarity

Ebay Ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondlaw

Rough_Rock
Hey I am thinking of bidding on item #978234793 is this a good deal, I mean I thinkt he pictures look ok the seller seems to have good feedback and this is the cheapes ring he has on at the moment is it a good buy at 200$.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
1. You could start a Pricescope led bidding competition :(

2. We have seen too many cases of photo's completely different objects, taken from other peoples websites, to make any comment about E-bay.

Let the buyer beware, and beware any one who gives advice to purchase unseen goods.
Just do all your due diligence stuff and please let us know if you have a good or bad experiance :)

diamondlaw

Rough_Rock
what do you mean by the bidding competition???

diamondlaw

Rough_Rock
what do you mean by the bidding competition???

Tarams

Shiny_Rock
The stone is most likely very cloudy w/many inclusions. That seller offers many items that are all "I" clarity. I do a lot of "shopping" on eBay, so I've run into that seller before.
Best advice is for you to take a look at all of their other items as well as their completed auctions to see what I'm talking about. You should see better pics on their other auctions so you can judge what they consider "I" to be.

diamondlaw

Rough_Rock
I did bid on some of w44884's items is he a good seller, have you heard anything?

diamondlaw

Rough_Rock
Oh, My bad good point

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results