shape
carat
color
clarity

Ebay-How do you do it??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 5:05:19 PM
Author: Loves Vintage

Were those both in yellow gold that you posted? The first link pulled up three pages on Ruby Lane, which can be a very addictive site. Based on the second one you posted, maybe you want a new(er) ring with a vintage look?

Moose Jaw looks neat. I looked it up because I wasn't sure where it was.
1.gif
Lots of little shops there?
Moose Jaw rocks! it was our third visit, stayed at Temple Gardens Mineral Spa. Tons of little shops, many many things to do.

Honestly LV, I am not entirely sure what I want. I see many things that appeal to me, but because of where I live(boondocks!) trying on any type of vintage ring is nearly impossible. That is why I was excited to find that one style of ring in Moose Jaw. I liked it, fiancee did not, guy wouldn't haggle, LOL. That was the first time I had been to Ruby Lane, I did a google image search for vintage platinum wedding band, and it kicked back many sites. My quest continues.

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
trying to attach again!

this is what I said LOOK at this, in the highlighted font, very pretty eh?

gorgeous ring.jpg

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/2/2009 5:13:29 PM
Author: Çã†hër§

Were those both in yellow gold that you posted? The first link pulled up three pages on Ruby Lane, which can be a very addictive site. Based on the second one you posted, maybe you want a new(er) ring with a vintage look?

Moose Jaw looks neat. I looked it up because I wasn''t sure where it was.
1.gif
Moose Jaw rocks! it was our third visit, stayed at Temple Gardens Mineral Spa. Tons of little shops, many many things to do.

Honestly LV, I am not entirely sure what I want. I see many things that appeal to me, but because of where I live(boondocks!) trying on any type of vintage ring is nearly impossible. That is why I was excited to find that one style of ring in Moose Jaw. I liked it, fiancee did not, guy wouldn''t haggle, LOL. That was the first time I had been to Ruby Lane, I did a google image search for vintage platinum wedding band, and it kicked back many sites. My quest continues.
Do you have pics of your engagement ring posted? What didn''t your FI like about the ring you tried at Moose Jaw? So, this will be your official wedding band? I guess you will have to keep on the quest and hopefully find sellers that will allow you to return if you are not in love with it.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 5:20:53 PM
trying to attach again!

That is!!!

Are we talking about Moose Jaw, Sask, by the way? Been there...I actually liked it from what I remember...

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
trying to attach again!

Very, very pretty. Was that from one of the links you posted earlier?

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 5:21:55 PM

Date: 3/2/2009 5:13:29 PM

Moose Jaw looks neat. I looked it up because I wasn''t sure where it was.
1.gif

Honestly LV, I am not entirely sure what I want. I see many things that appeal to me, but because of where I live(boondocks!) trying on any type of vintage ring is nearly impossible. That is why I was excited to find that one style of ring in Moose Jaw. I liked it, fiancee did not, guy wouldn''t haggle, LOL. That was the first time I had been to Ruby Lane, I did a google image search for vintage platinum wedding band, and it kicked back many sites. My quest continues.
Do you have pics of your engagement ring posted? What didn''t your FI like about the ring you tried at Moose Jaw? So, this will be your official wedding band? I guess you will have to keep on the quest and hopefully find sellers that will allow you to return if you are not in love with it.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/most-creative-funny-ironic-ring-photos.85849/page-9

about halfway down, is my attempt at funny shots :)

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 5:22:28 PM
Author: TravelingGal

trying to attach again!

That is!!!

Are we talking about Moose Jaw, Sask, by the way? Been there...I actually liked it from what I remember...
yes, we are talking about Moose Jaw, Sask! I love it! Beautiful little city and would move there in a heartbeat! how long ago were u there???? where is your home base, TG? if you don''t mind me asking, are you CDN? you don''t have to give exacts, just roundaboutish :)

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 5:24:48 PM

trying to attach again!

yes the second link :)

this is the most time I have been on PS, actually posting!! hola!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/2/2009 5:31:27 PM

trying to attach again!

Yeah, fun isn't it? Since we are already off-topic, just one more question? What's the pic in your avatar?

ETA: Oh, and when I clicked on your second link, a more art-carved looking ring came up, that's why I thought maybe you wanted something newer. The pic you posted is really gorgeous.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 5:30:46 PM

Date: 3/2/2009 5:22:28 PM
Author: TravelingGal

trying to attach again!

That is!!!

yes, we are talking about Moose Jaw, Sask! I love it! Beautiful little city and would move there in a heartbeat! how long ago were u there???? where is your home base, TG? if you don''t mind me asking, are you CDN? you don''t have to give exacts, just roundaboutish :)
No, I am American, from Los Angeles, no less (although Korean born.) I was there...let''s see...1995? Many years ago. I spent some time doing volunteer work on Native Indian reservations and my base was in Alberta (the Siksika reserve). Many other people on our team were based in Saskatchewan, so when we did a mid term meet up, Moose Jaw was the place of choice.

I love Canada...from what I''ve seen, beautiful place, lovely people.

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 5:35:24 PM

Date: 3/2/2009 5:31:27 PM

trying to attach again!

Yeah, fun isn''t it? Since we are already off-topic, just one more question? What''s the pic in your avatar?

ETA: Oh, and when I clicked on your second link, a more art-carved looking ring came up, that''s why I thought maybe you wanted something newer. The pic you posted is really gorgeous.
ok, I have to call it quits after this, Her Highness is up!

the pic in my avatar is of a grain elevator, in a town called'' Dog River'', Saskatchewan. It is the outdoor set of a CDN TV show called "Corner Gas". The real name of the town is Rouleau, Saskatchewan. Do a google search for Corner Gas:) I took that picture last summer, Corner Gas is one of my fave tv shows.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results