shape
carat
color
clarity

Ebay Antique OMC

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
I just won this for a little less than $300 on ebay. The centre stone is a tiny OMC at 0.15 but I love the look of the ring. Can''t want to receive it..

diabombemrc6side.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well the chunky facets and the open culet look really good...I hope it looks as good as you are hoping! Please post pics when you get it.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
OMC, wasn''t that an 80''s band? Oh wait, it was OMD, standing for orchestra maneuvers in the dark. Am I showing my age
7.gif
?

Pretty ring, enjoy it!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/2/2007 3:06:44 PM
Author: asscherisme
OMC, wasn''t that an 80''s band? Oh wait, it was OMD, standing for orchestra maneuvers in the dark. Am I showing my age
7.gif
?

Pretty ring, enjoy it!

Haha! sounds like you are around my age if you listen to them... gosh, haven''t heard If You Leave for a really long time..

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks great, can''t wait till you get it!!!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
simplysplendid, great find. I''m so happy for you. It looks so pretty....love the sapphires too.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG; so beautiful
9.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a find! It is such a pretty setting and I love the diamond, too! And I can''t believe it was only $300! Can''t wait to see hand shots!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, thanks ladies, I can''t wait to get my hands on this..

I have been ebaying quite a bit recently but only on items with low prices that won''t hurt in case the items don''t turn out quite like what they say it would be! Will post pics later..

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Can''t go wrong at that price and it certainly looks lovely from the picture! Come back with hand pics for us!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and what a great price! Good for you!
36.gif
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results