shape
carat
color
clarity

Earrings Setting: 4-prong basket or bezel

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Which of these settings will bring out the sparkle of the diamonds most? and why? Anyone wants to share their experience, thank you!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
In a well cut diamond, it doesn''t matter what setting you have. It''s the Cut of the diamond that brings out the sparkle.
28.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/1/2009 7:47:12 AM
Author: Ellen
In a well cut diamond, it doesn''t matter what setting you have. It''s the Cut of the diamond that brings out the sparkle.
28.gif
Ditto!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2009 8:00:44 AM
Author: Lorelei
Date: 3/1/2009 7:47:12 AM

Author: Ellen

28.gif

Ditto!

Thritto! Having owned both though I have to say that while I love love love bezel earrings I think a delicate 4 prong (like the WF W-prong, I have them, they are gorgeous!) is more classic. I think the bezels are more trendy, but that''s just me. Both really do sparkle though!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all. You guys are right! I have a pair of bezeled earrings bought before PS time and somehow they are not so sparkly and I thought its because of the bezel settings. But you guys hit it right on the nail, its the CUT!!
1197.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ditto the others! As long as they are well cut you can''t go wrong with a setting. I''d just get what you prefer! I personally love the look of delicate three prong martinis and thin bezel settings. The bezels really do wonders to add size and the martinis are such a delicate look that show off the shape of the stone and you hardly see any metal.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results