shape
carat
color
clarity

earrings from UK vendor DiamondGeezer.com

mousey

Shiny_Rock
Hi All,
I've had these a little while, but I only juts got around to taking photos. I took a number, but only one was acceptable (did not realise just how hideous my ears are). I will take some more if anyone is interested.
I just wanted to say a little about my experience w DiamondGeezer.com. I haven't seen a lot of good reviews here for UK vendors, so i thought giving a shout out to DG might be a nice idea.
Here is a link the diamonds I ended up buying
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/good-stud-stones-and-other-questions.158988/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/good-stud-stones-and-other-questions.158988/[/URL]

I was really disappointed about how I was treated at a couple of bricks and mortar jewellery here. They told me information I know to be wrong, wouldn't give me any of the diamond specs, and generally laughed at what i wanted for the budget I was willing to pay. Then I saw that a lady here (lovingdiamonds) used DG and recommended them, so I gave them a call. I dealt with Clive. He was great- gave me all the information I wanted. Actually listened to what I wanted (med blue flour, eyeclean SI1s, excellent cut, etc), and provided it in an efficient way at an excellent price. The web site notified me at every step of the process. And I felt I was in safe hands. I really couldn't recommend them enough.
And, I love the product!!!!!! They are so sparkly, and white. I will defo deal with DG again. So, thanks diamondgeezer.com!

earring%20008.jpg

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Mousey,

They look beautiful! It is always great to hear about good UK vendors. Thank You.
More pictures please!!!
:wavey:

mousey

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Susimoo! I do have some more photos- but to be honest my photography skills are not the best. Will upload them later!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
Glad you are happy with the purchase. they are beautiful. can't wait to see more pictures~ :appl:

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad you used DiamondGeezer Mousey! Clive (and his son Luke) are fabulous to work with. I've not only bought diamonds from them but they've made quite a number of bespoke rings/earrings for me. I love working with them and am really glad you had a similar experience.

The earrings look lovely, enjoy wearing them!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look lovely on you, congratulations!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! I think .42 is a very nice everyday size! And your ears are beautiful, silly!

mousey

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Minmin, Ld, Luv2sparkle, and diamondseeker! You are all so kind. Thanks for the comment on the ears diamondseeker- I will tell you, I had some 'close up' photos, and they shocked me. The BF helped me by putting them on his computer, and he thinks they are hilarious. I can assure you, they are hideous, and not for public consumption (hint- close ups and pores are not a good combo!)
Thanks very much LovingDiamonds! If it were not for you I would not have known about DiamondGeezer!

earrings%20002.jpg

earrings%20003.jpg earrings%20003.jpg

mousey

Shiny_Rock
Hmmmm- seem to have posted the same pic twice! Sorry for that!
And as always- thanks for looking!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results