shape
carat
color
clarity

earring search is on

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TXwidow

Shiny_Rock
been lurking here for ages
June is one of those ''milestone'' birthdays
new earrings on the list
since I am in Houston, (and since my time is extremely limited)
is my ''easiest'' solution just to go visit WhiteFlash?
budget is $1000.00 and I''ll probably go for RB shape
all advice appreciated. Carolyn

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock

Given your time crunch, yes, your best solution is to go to WhiteFlash. They actually have a good selection right now of stones that will fit your budget around around the .50-.55 cwt mark.

I bought from them and can highly recommend them. Remember to mention that you're a PS member.

Good luck, and let us know what you pick. We'll want pictures!

mountainrocks

Rough_Rock
I would also like to get some earrings, and I'd love to buy from Whiteflash since we had such a good experience with my e-ring.

Is there a place on their website where I can go to see the smaller ACA's? When I do searches I can't find any that are much under a full carat. Is there somewhere else I should be looking to see the .3-.5 sizes?

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
Mountainrocks,

If you do a search on the Whiteflash website, you have the option of entering the carat weight you desire (starting at 0.2, I believe)when you search their ACA's. You're probably just not entering the correct values.

As for anyone who might be interested in the melee stones (the smaller ones with no certs, under 0.2): I have just recently been in contact with Lesley at Whiteflash regarding a small pair of bezel set earrings with their ACA melees. I can quite confidently tell you that they do not stock anything lower than E-F VS quality for their melee stones (I asked about lower and Lesley said there weren't any in the ACA melees).

Their prices are therefore quite easy to determine for different sized stones, since they are set prices (seeing as how the quality is consistent). She quoted me $148 for their 0.10's and $245 for their 0.15's. There are also smaller sizes and 0.20's as well. In fact, here is a (relatively) recent thread that lists some other prices:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/please-help-me-with-wedding-band-and-small-diamonds.10692/

Of course, you would have to verify this information with Whiteflash in order to have the up-to-the-minute pricing, but here's what they were all priced at a couple of months ago:

Prices per stone as listed in the aforementioned thread:
.02 $25
.03 $45
.05 $85
.08 $118
.10 $148
.15 $245

Like I said, you have to contact Lesley to figure out if all of these prices still hold now, but they should be relatively representative of what they would cost.

I personally can't wait to hear more from Lesley about my very exciting earring project (I want something small and sparkly to wear on my wedding day)!

Daniela

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results