shape
carat
color
clarity

Earring Jackets for Martini Settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

meredith07

Rough_Rock
Hello Everyone,

I am in the process of buying diamond studs for my sister for her engagement party. She wants to wear these studs on her wedding day.
36.gif

The diamonds are princess cut 1.09 ctw and they will be set in an 18kt white gold martini setting (because that is her favorite).

She really wants dangle or drop earring jackets to go with her studs. Her wedding colors are purple, white, and platinum, so she wants something in amethyst or other purple gemstone.

So, my question is will this look weird with a martini setting? If not, would I have to get the jackets custom made or does anyone know if white gold amethyst earring jackets for martini settings are readily available?

Also can the same dangle or drop jackets for basket setting be used for martini settings? Would it be better to just purchase amethyst earrings and get them changed to be earring jackets?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

meredith07

Rough_Rock
Again, any advice or opinions would be helpful.
1.gif

Thanks

meredith07

Rough_Rock
Who would you recommend to do custom pieces online?

meredith07

Rough_Rock
Great! I have seen a lot items I would love to get on Whiteflash
2.gif
. I haven''t seen anything by Brian Gavin. I guess I will have to look him up.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results