shape
carat
color
clarity

earring inspiration?

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
CC included these with my recent purchase. I have serious metal allergies with my ears so I tend to wear platinum studs only. She took off the hoop she had on them and made a loop, so I could had them on hoops perhaps. I will be getting these redone, because I am not sure about mixing metals like that... So my question, how would you configure these? Just a shepherds hook and white metal findings, but the same look? Or makes it a bit less? I like the 2 pearls I think, but I am not fond the non movement. I feel like they should have more movement, but realistically, swinging dangles may drive me nuts. I have never had any so I don't know. But due to my ears, I cannot really "try" things out. I would like to get this right the first time, just so I am not wasting money on platinum findings.

null_zpsafcd5bfb.jpg

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
I really love them as is, but I'd be super tempted to remove the small pearls and beads and just make it a drop. I'm not sure I'd do french hooks, but leverbacks would be DIVINE.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
I second that suggestion. They would be so lovely as simple drops :twirl:

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Jenncent,

Perhaps your jeweler could make you a petite French wire dangle with the bottom pearls, removing the gold beads. Platinum wire is available by the inch, which could be fairly affordable. Some find niobium ear wires work well to prevent reaction to metals. Looking forward to seeing your new earrings!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I like the idea of the top metal portion staying as is and the pearls and gold/platinum bead being on a small drop.
That is me though, but I think something simply like that would be very lovely.

You might also be able to have them made, to were you wan slip them onto stud earrings, which might be fun too.

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
thank you all for the feedback and ideas! I have sent them on their way to be redesigned a little. ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results