shape
carat
color
clarity

Early V-Day Present - XO Pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FXTrader

Rough_Rock
I was all set to go back to Ron Davidson and have him make a matching martini pendant for my wife. I was at Birks last Friday afternoon and saw this XO pendant for 30% off. I didn''t even know they have sales. Anyway, I got this instead and will get the martini pendant maybe later this year for another occasion.

rubydiamondxopendant.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/29/2007 8:27:23 PM
Author:FXTrader
I was all set to go back to Ron Davidson and have him make a matching martini pendant for my wife. I was at Birks last Friday afternoon and saw this XO pendant for 30% off. I didn''t even know they have sales. Anyway, I got this instead and will get the martini pendant maybe later this year for another occasion.
HI:

Lovely pendant! Birks has sales around twice a year, and I was just there but didn''t see anything I could afford! LOL

BTW, I often look at Davidson''s website and wonder about their workmanship, etc. Have you had custom work there? Do they have a large diamond (in house) inventory?

cheers--Sharon

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!
30.gif

FXTrader

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/29/2007 8:45:24 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Lovely pendant! Birks has sales around twice a year, and I was just there but didn''t see anything I could afford! LOL

BTW, I often look at Davidson''s website and wonder about their workmanship, etc. Have you had custom work there? Do they have a large diamond (in house) inventory?

cheers--Sharon
Thanks, ladies. I suspect Davidson has a relatively small inventory of diamonds. Almost exactly 2 years ago, he made a pair of martini studs for me (wife''s [GF at the time] 2005 V-Day present). He didn''t have the exact diamonds listed on his website, so he upgraded the size slightly and better clarity for the same price. The earrings are small (27 pointers) so I can''t really say much about the workmanship, but they do look great to me. When it came to getting my wife''s wedding set, we went with Vatche from Nice Ice. I wasn''t too sure if Ron Davidson can do pave. The good thing about Ron Davidson is that he is local to me, just down the street from where we live in West Vancouver.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/29/2007 10:19:29 PM
Author: FXTrader

Date: 1/29/2007 8:45:24 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

cheers--Sharon
Thanks, ladies. I suspect Davidson has a relatively small inventory of diamonds. Almost exactly 2 years ago, he made a pair of martini studs for me (wife''s [GF at the time] 2005 V-Day present). He didn''t have the exact diamonds listed on his website, so he upgraded the size slightly and better clarity for the same price. The earrings are small (27 pointers) so I can''t really say much about the workmanship, but they do look great to me. When it came to getting my wife''s wedding set, we went with Vatche from Nice Ice. I wasn''t too sure if Ron Davidson can do pave. The good thing about Ron Davidson is that he is local to me, just down the street from where we live in West Vancouver.
HI:

Thanks. My sis is also in W Van and has repairs done there. Hope your wife enjoys her lovely pendant!

cheers--Sharon

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a terrific Valentine''s Day gift! That is absolutely gorgeous!!! I would love to see a neck shot of that beauty after you give it to her.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice. What a thoughtful husband you are!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results