shape
carat
color
clarity

Early Christmas/Late Birthday Present!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhhh, that citrine is gorgeous!!!!!

As another recent emerald-cut citrine owner, I must say, the shape seems to be the absolute best for the citrine! I love it!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Happy belated birthday Blen! Your citrine ring is beautiful! I love the antique-y setting. I am also a November baby so I''m on a search for a nice citrine ring...

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Blennie, you picked a beautiful gift! I really love the color against the yellow gold. It looks so classy and seems very versatile in a "dress up or dress down" way. Are you wearing it yet or is it going under the tree until Christmas?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, very pretty ring! I just LOVE antique settings! All these old beautiful rings are just tempting me!!!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I love citrines in antique settings, too, Blenheim. It''s really beautiful and I know you are going to really enjoy wearing it. Happy belated B-Day, too!!!

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
that is so pretty! I love the gold and citrine. That is my birthstone too! as a kid i never liked it, but as I get older, I like it more and more!!

Happy belated b-day by the way!

I also like your e-ring. Is it Vatche? Is is brushed yellow gold?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is a lovely ring! I love the setting. My little girl was born in November. Happy belated birthday.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s just beautiful...i love it...

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry that I just disappeared -- it''s that time in the semester, unfortunately. Thank you so much for the compliments, SanDiegoLady, February2003Bride, Thing2of2, Gypsy, Kaleigh, Monarch, Joflier, Poshpeppper, snlee, Ebree, HollyS, Diamond*Dana, Firegoddess, LaurenThePartier, CrownJewel, Equestrienne, Diamondseeker, Lumpkin, Mintve, Tacori, Diamondbleu, and MrsSalvo.
9.gif

Equestrienne, I think that partially because all I got on my actual birthday was toilet parts (partially my own doing -- I just wanted a working downstairs toilet before my in-laws got here for Thanksgiving!), he gave the ring to me in the store and let me wear it then. I''ve been wearing it quite a bit since.

Mintve, my e-ring is a trellis setting from Quest. It''s fairly similar to the Vatche, although I think that the shank is a little bit narrower and it''s a little bit higher-set. And it''s not brushed gold, it''s scratched up. The scratching really isn''t as noticeable in real life -- the macro setting on the camera tends to magnify everything. I need to get it polished but I''m trying to wait until I''m back in the DC area, because Quest services jewelry bought from them for free. Come to think of it though, I''m rough enough on my e-ring that a brushed or matte finish might make more sense.

Also, I didn''t really like citrine growing up either and wished that I could have a "good" birthstone, but I love it now!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results