shape
carat
color
clarity

Early Christmas Gift From Husband

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
I can''t believe what my husband has went and done. Last weekend when me and him went christmas shopping we went into a local Jewelry store and talked with the owner David Barnard that is part of the www.IJOdiamonds.com and he was talking about how we could get any diamond shipped to him to view in store... I thought that was great, But he done and had beautfiul stones there everything from H & A to a line of his own...( can''t remember what they were called ) ... but anyway... back in the summer I had got a half carat and then sold it to a friend of ours who wanted to ask his girlfriend to marry him before he had to go back to Iraq... so I had been looking on and off a solitaires again. So my husband take it upon himself to go ahead and get me a new solitaire for chirstmas... I half to go back and pick up the diamond report... Mr. Barnard only had his cards for his folder and had to send for the other papers. But I do know that it''s set in 14k yellow gold,,, Husbands fav. and the stone is a RB.... Mr. Barnard said that it missed being a H & A only by a hair,,, but you can still see the arrows. The carat weight is 1.03... and to me it''s huge since my engagement ring and three stone ring ( that I didn''t get reset ) only has .35ct stones in them... Well I know how all you girls and guys are... here are some pics.... enjoy!!!!
16.gif

arrows098.jpg

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
I wish I could post more then one picture per post... but oh well.... heres another!!!

arrows231.jpg

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
I might need to get another wedding band... I think the one I have now might be just a little to big for it... what do you guys think???

I can''t believe how these pictures turned out... I started taking them before daylight, and it seemed that the ones after the sun starting coming through was the ones that took best.

arrows547.jpg

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
I hope no one minds... but I got a few more pictures to post... I''m sure you all will enjoy them!

crazyfacets675.jpg

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
I''m just sooo excited about this ring.... It feels like it''s a dream setting on my finger.

justoutofbed398.jpg

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
O How did I forget this.... My husband also said that the stone was F in color and VS2 clarity.... lol! I guess I just wanted to get to the pictures!!! LOL!!!
9.gif
.... Last one!

sparkle312.jpg

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful surprise!! Merry early Christmas to you!!

And no, I wouldn''t change your wedding band. I love your wedding band with it
36.gif

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/12/2006 11:52:36 AM
Author: february2003bride
What a wonderful surprise!! Merry early Christmas to you!!

36.gif

Thanks february2003bride!!! I was affraid that my wedding band might be just a little to wide for it... but I think I''ll get use to it. I just can''t keep my eyes off it!!!!
4.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! It''s beautiful!
36.gif
30.gif

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Thanks anchor.... I had no idea that this was coming... like I had said . we had looked,,,, but I didn''t think he would go back and purchase something for me. But I''m in love with it.... I don''t think I''ll ever have to upgrade... ( maybe I should have said that to myself ) LOL!!!
31.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
luvsdiamonds, what a thoughtful hubby you have! Congratulations and merry (early) Christmas!

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I love the surprise and the ring is amazing! What great photos too!

N-jo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/12/2006 11:56:31 AM
Author: luvsdiamonds
Date: 12/12/2006 11:52:36 AM

Author: february2003bride

36.gif

Thanks february2003bride!!! I was affraid that my wedding band might be just a little to wide for it... but I think I''ll get use to it. I just can''t keep my eyes off it!!!!
4.gif

That is one gorgeous set, don''t change that band! How thick is that thing, wow....really, really a good looking couple of rings, classic but thick and unusual at the same time. Love it! Lucky gal!

seejanego

Rough_Rock
I completely agree with N-jo -- KEEP the thick band. It looks divine. My Mom has upgraded her diamond four times within her and my dad''s 30+ years of marriage, but her thick 14k yellow gold band has remained the same. I think that''s cool...

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
AAwwww Thanks everyone.... to tell you the truth I think the band is somewhere around 4mm thick.... I polished it up with my polishing cloth last night so it would look as good as the other ring. I guess I got that band about 3 year ago to just were by itself ... I never thought I would have a gorgeous solitaire to were along side of it!!! I can''t believe they remembered that I liked the wider band better then just the traditional 1.5 or 2mm band. I sooooo love this ring!
30.gif

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
It looks wonderful. Congrats on your early Christmas present and such a sweet hubby! It looks fantastic on you, wear it in good health and continued happiness.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a happy early Christmas gift!!! It looks gorgeous - congrats!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a great early Christmas gift and a great husband! It''s gorgeous, congrats!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring and stone, love those fat chunky arrows!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice!

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Yes,,, dear sweet husband did do sooo good! I still can''t believe it!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What an exciting gift and the diamond is just gorgeous!!!

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
He done a great job in picking it out.... but I''m sure Mr. Barnard the owner helped him with that part!!! lol!!! But it is gorgeous!!!
30.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great early Christmas present, it''s gorgeous! And, what a great hubby you have. I like how your current band looks with the new ring. I don''t think you have to change it at all.

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
he surely did good!!! congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful surprise!!! Your new diamond is beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results