shape
carat
color
clarity

Early Christmas Estate Diamonds!

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
Just got an early Christmas present from my SO. 3ct estate cocktail ring :love: :love: :love:

image_4112.jpg image_4113.jpg

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Seriously sparkly! :appl: You must be having a very happy holiday with such a lovely gift! :clap: I bet you get a lot of finger coverage with it! Hand shots please. :wavey:

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! I absolutely love it! I'm definitely an old soul and still love the pieces that some might call antiquated. They just don't make jewelry like they used to. I also like to wonder about the person or persons who owned it before me. What they were like, who gave it to them and things like that. Here is a quick hand shot I just snapped for you. I was planning on having this sized for middle/index, but in kinda digging it in the pinky! What do you think? image_4116.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! :love: It looks amazing on your hand. Please share more pics with us Diamondboy. I love estate pieces. :appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it's beautiful! And it's the perfect size on your hand :love:

More pictures - is it beautifully ornate underneath?

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All the jewelry pieces I have are on the small side (the way I like it). But then I see a piece like that and think, it would be FUN to have one out of the world piece to ROCK sometimes. I think the middle finger will work better with that size.

Enjoy your lovely. :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that's beautiful DB! :love: Nothing better than getting bling for Christmas :dance: It must sparkle like mad - Love the overall shape too, very flattering!

Can you wear it now, or does SO make you wait until Christmas? My husband makes me wait, although he just puts it on his dresser and I wear it around the house when he's not around haha! Yeah, I'm bad like that :cheeky:

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Now that's a Christmas gift! I love it! :love:

inheritedring1234

Rough_Rock
I love it! What a perfect Christmas present. Such a bold and unique statement ring!

My grandmother used to have a ring just like that - and I would always ask her if I could wear it when we visited.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Man, you are on fire with all your gorgeous new pieces! Beautiful ring.

My vote is for the middle finger. I just think it would look more balanced with some fingers either side. But the pinky works too. :)

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO fun! Looks really cool on your pinky but I vote for the middle finger. I think it will demand more presence on your middle finger although it's a presence on it's own. Your SO did good ::) !

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much everyone! I love it! I've been wearing it around the house on my pinky :dance: . Here is s close up shot. image_4117.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results