shape
carat
color
clarity

Early b-day present!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock

Hey guys! Remember how I was looking for earrings that matched my e-ring? well my fiance suprised me with them for my birthday! Here''s a pic - sorry it''s so blurry. I don''t know the specs yet, but I do know that they are from the *maul* (He''s gotta get on this site so he knows what he''s doing, right???)

:)

Here goes!

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
oops.

earringsnring2.jpg

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
Oh My~!~!!~ Those are lovely~!~!~! Mall or not, I would wear them~!
36.gif
36.gif
emteeth.gif

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Wow those are gorgeous treysar!!
30.gif
they must look fabulous on you!!
3.gif

Have a terrific birthday!!
35.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HI:

Super! They seem an amazing match!

cheers--Sharon

KSparkles

Rough_Rock
Wow those are so cool & unique! Have fun wearing them - what a great guy!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock

I love that style. I bet that''s alot of bling on your ears.

Hey- don''t forget the ear shot!

9.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, those are so pretty! They match your e-ring perfectly.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Wow--such a perfect match!
6.gif
9.gif
That''s awesome to have earrings to match! They look super sparkly and beautiful.
30.gif
Now we know not everything that comes from the mall is bad.
2.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
what a great bday present! he did good
emthup.gif
they match perfectly. congrats and enjoy
1.gif

treysar

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you!! :)

But really how does one broach the subject of NOT shopping for gifts at the mall - i fear it sounds ungrateful!

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Very... Very... nice set. and what a birthday present!!! Yiiipppeeee......
36.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
oh, treysar . . . needless to say, i LOVE them!

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/9/2004 7:47:15 PM
Author:treysar

Hey guys! Remember how I was looking for earrings that matched my e-ring? well my fiance suprised me with them for my birthday! Here''s a pic - sorry it''s so blurry. I don''t know the specs yet, but I do know that they are from the *maul* (He''s gotta get on this site so he knows what he''s doing, right???)

:)

Here goes!

If that centre one is the engagement ring that is EXACTLY the kind of ring I like. I want one with a marquis diamond though...but I love your setting:)
36.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE THEM!!

I forget treysar, is your ering the Ritani endless love? Or just very similar to it?

I just LOVE illusion settings! So much sparkle to them! I second the request for an ear shot!!

JCJD
1.gif

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday!!!! and congratulations on owning such a beautiful, matched set.

VAgal13

Shiny_Rock

Oh Treysar...they are perfect!

36.gif

I fell in love with your ring when I saw your previous post. Its just stunning!

JCJD- her ring was custom made for her. Its very similar to the endless love. I like Treysar''s side view better then the endless love one though...its so unique.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock

JCJD, my ring is similar to the Ritani endless love, as it it a bezel with bead set diamonds around hte center stone. However, it ws also modelled after the tiffany legacy - as you can see frm the side (click the link below) the setting does not allow for a band to fit beneath it. Ritani EL setting does that, but i didn''t like the way the entire top "shoots upward" in the Ritani.

But I must say, I did see the 3 stone endless love on someone hte other day and I got a twinge of jealousy, sincei t was ALMOST my setting too. :)

Thanks - i''m glad you like the earrings!

https://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/files/closeuppavebezel.jpg

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh! I love the side view too! Thanks!!
Do you know what you''re going to do for a w-ring? And happy early birthday!!

JCJD

treysar

Brilliant_Rock

I don''t know what to do for a w-ring yet. I can easily have one made to fit against the ring, but i think that would take away from the ring itself, so i may just wear the wedding ring on my other hand. Now, what I WANT is a 5 stone ring with .20-.25 diamonds, but that''s way over my budget. So i may go relatively plain and maybe *hint* about the 5 stone for my 5th anniversary or something. I am also looknig into getting a tiny 3 stone ring made as a band - with a .25 center and .10 sides, something dainty for my 7.5 man hands. I guess it depends on how much i spend on the freakin wedding. Who know they were this expensive. all I keep thinking is, *can you imagine the size of the diamond I could have had if i had just eloped?*

HA!!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
LOL! I keep telling my boyfriend, "Just think of the honeymoon we could have if you just didn''t buy me a diamond ering!"

I tried on a lovely 3-stone that was *only* .4 tcw the other day. Center was .2, sides .1. Very sweet and delicate looking in the stock size 6 (looking quite substantial on my size 4 finger!) It would make a beautiful w-band/RHR!

I hope I get a plain solitaire ering, cause I want a channel-set w-band, and I love the way they look together! And it''s blingy enough to wear on its own too!

sciencegeek

Shiny_Rock
Who cares if they''re from the mall?!? They''re so pretty
30.gif

And they look perfect with your ring too.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic!!! Those are so pretty...What a beautiful set you have!!!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results