shape
carat
color
clarity

Early anniversary FLY by DBL

agingsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Our 30th anniversary is coming up -- ok, in about 15 months, but coming up! -- and I requested an engagement ring. Haven't been able to wear my original tension-set one for at least 15 of those years, wearing several other lovely gemstone or cluster rings in the meantime, but I thought I'd really like a large-center-stone kind of engagement ring for the next 30 years. I love fancy color diamonds, and have a fancy yellow bracelet I really enjoy -- it's just so cheery, even in gray weather! I thought I'd start looking now, that it would probably take the whole year to find something. Then I talked to DBL and within a week I had this, which is just so much fun. Very clear golden yellow, really beautiful dainty halo and golden floral basket. I love the detailing on the shank, with the split shank with tiny diamonds joining into graduated single diamonds. This is one of their hand-forged rings, and I'm really impressed. I also love how the stone is set low and solid. Specs: 3.01 FLY eye clean SI1, 0.57 E/F white diamonds, platinum & 18k yellow. Thanks for all the help answering questions, making recommendations and showing your stones so I could learn what I wanted! Now for pictures!
IMG_6543.jpeg IMG_6585.jpeg IMG_6582.jpeg IMG_6580.jpeg IMG_6574.jpeg IMG_6570.jpeg IMG_6539.jpeg

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my!!!! That's very pretty! Love the fine halo!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Oh! I love it! Very cheery indeed and such a lovely ring. Congrats and thanks for sharing with us!

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful. The colour is amazing. Would love to see a pic of your bracelet too :)

baublelove

Rough_Rock
Our 30th anniversary is coming up -- ok, in about 15 months, but coming up! -- and I requested an engagement ring. Haven't been able to wear my original tension-set one for at least 15 of those years, wearing several other lovely gemstone or cluster rings in the meantime, but I thought I'd really like a large-center-stone kind of engagement ring for the next 30 years. I love fancy color diamonds, and have a fancy yellow bracelet I really enjoy -- it's just so cheery, even in gray weather! I thought I'd start looking now, that it would probably take the whole year to find something. Then I talked to DBL and within a week I had this, which is just so much fun. Very clear golden yellow, really beautiful dainty halo and golden floral basket. I love the detailing on the shank, with the split shank with tiny diamonds joining into graduated single diamonds. This is one of their hand-forged rings, and I'm really impressed. I also love how the stone is set low and solid. Specs: 3.01 FLY eye clean SI1, 0.57 E/F white diamonds, platinum & 18k yellow. Thanks for all the help answering questions, making recommendations and showing your stones so I could learn what I wanted! Now for pictures!
IMG_6543.jpeg IMG_6585.jpeg IMG_6582.jpeg IMG_6580.jpeg IMG_6574.jpeg IMG_6570.jpeg IMG_6539.jpeg

GORGEOUS!!!!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Yellow is my favourite colour, I love your ring :kiss2:

Orchids0926

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!!

Happy (early) anniversary!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Dang this is gorgeous. Beyond gorgeous.
this ring is the epitome of DBL and it’s what they do best, IMO.

congratulations of your anniversary! Early!
how could one see this ring and not know it’s the one and keep looking? :)
it looks beautiful on you - enjoy it well!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beauty! Happy 30th anniversary!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fancy and glamorous. Feels like a 30th anniversary ring. Looks fabulous on you too. Congratulations!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That's really beautiful! It looks so sparkly and clear! Happy upcoming 30th!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its lovely! Congrats!

ean

Brilliant_Rock
YUUUM

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful anniversary ring! Congrats!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Love it! Love fancy yellows and love the work of DBL. enjoy!!

Edited to add - now I remember you posted before when you asked about fancy yellows! So glad you love it!

Shazam22

Rough_Rock
Love this! It’s simply perfect on you. Happy almost 30 years.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock

Gorgeous ring! Congrats and happy anniversary!! Wear it in good health!

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! Perfection! Congratulations!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring! Like a burst of sunshine on your finger! =)2 Congrats on 30 years......almost, that 15 months will fly by! ;)2

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is simply gorgeous! The colour is stunning!

DiamondGal28

Rough_Rock
Congrats! It's stunning! I have a DBL yellow pear that I got for my 20th. Love the yellow diamonds to mark huge anniversary milestones! Best wishes and cheers to the next 30 years!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous color and the halo really showcases the beauty!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:love: That's a beautiful ring. They did well, and so did you!:love:
There really is something about the million, million, facets of great FLY, isn't there? Ooooh sparklyo_O

voce

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!! A dream FLY! :love:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Just beautiful! Your hands look too young to have been married almost thirty years!! Congratulations!!

Miss Marple

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! Love all the details that really make the center stone pop and give you a nice view from the side.

Nymf

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!!! Congrats!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:kiss2: Wow!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! I really went for it for my 30th too. Got an upgrade and a FLY too. Not as pretty or large as yours but it made me happy. I think you should celebrate that milestone as early as you can. My future daughter in law said something I thought was really sweet. My hubby planned a special piece for our 40th in 2020. He started it months before. When I told her that, she said, 'that is one of the benefits of a long term marriage, you can plan far ahead'. Made my heart hurt a little, but also so sweet. So plan ahead and celebrate for a good long time. You deserve it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results