shape
carat
color
clarity

E-ring under construction

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aepiua

Rough_Rock
I''ve been reading posts on here for a while and this I finally decided to join and post something. This is the e-ring I designed with a local jeweler for my girlfriend. It should be done this week and I will post pics once its complete. In the interim here is the computer generated design that the jeweler came up with.

hass_1.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!! What type of center stone will you be using, a ruby, garnet?

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Wow that is going to be stunning!!! Are you using a ruby for the center stone?

aepiua

Rough_Rock
Yep, center stone is a ruby.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So is that an intentional space in the design so that the diamonds can be seen under the edges of the ruby, maybe it is just the angle of the model drawing?

aepiua

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/2/2006 11:17:50 PM
Author: Pyramid
So is that an intentional space in the design so that the diamonds can be seen under the edges of the ruby, maybe it is just the angle of the model drawing?

Its just an angle of the model. The computer designs leave some rough edges. The wax prototype really looked good.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks really lovely! I am sure she will love it.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
That is going to be a really lovely ring!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
very Purty!

jackiely

Rough_Rock
Very beautiful! What are the sizes of the stones (diamonds & central stone) you intend to use? I guess the ring is also gorgeous with a well-cut red spinel or an intense pink sapphire.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results