shape
carat
color
clarity

E-Ring Princess Cut w/ Sides - It finally arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KrWz

Rough_Rock
Hi all. The Princess Cut w/ Round Sides E-Ring I purchased for my soon to be fiance finally arrived. The center stone is a 1 carat F color princess. The band is a Scott Kay platinum band with a total carat weight of the round cut sides at around .37 carats or so.

Instead of resizing the band they had they had to have it made to her size from scratch because of her small ring size ( 4 3/4). It took what seemed like forever but the ring has finally arrived. I know there are fans of mixing diamonds and some others don't really like it but here's just a pic of it to share with you all. She wanted a Princess Cut and I figured with the type of rings she was looking at when we did some shopping that she'd love this one. I hope! hehe

I've learned alot from pricescope! I came on here not knowing the slightest thing about diamonds but now at least i'm a little more knowledgabe. Too bad I diden't know about this place before I made my first purchase but i'll be sure to be back in the future to consult with you all on future purchases. Thanks again!

pro

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!!! What are the specs???

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Oh it is beautiful! Congratulations!! I love it and I am sure that she is defintely going to love it!! I loke the way the band is set with the princess and the round. 4 3/4 WOW!!! Little hand. What are the specs. on the diamond?

Date: 6/1/2005 4:49:12 PM
Author:KrWz

pro

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Definitely love the look of rounds mixed with the princess. Please fill us in on the details!!!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I for one love that setting....so classy and elegant...I am looking for an upgrade but I want to keep my wedding band which is semi-eternity round channel set, however, I want my new stone to be a princess cut....sooooooo your setting is looking VERY nice to me
emsmile.gif

KrWz

Rough_Rock
Thanks all! I appreciate the nice comments. I''ll try taking some more pictures later today along with different angles of the band and i''ll try to get some better lighting conditions. I''ll also try using the different modes on my camera that some fellow pricescopers have suggested. Thanks again!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can you give us the specs???

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
nice!
2.gif
good luck with the pictures!

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring!
1.gif
Good luck on your proposal!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
she will love it.
30.gif
10.gif
beautiful ring.
36.gif
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
KrWz,

I love it! Congratulations you picked out a fabulous ring and I''m sure your soon to be fiancee will love it too! I happen to be a fan of mixing shapes, esp. a princess center with round sides. I know not everyone likes that mix, but I think it looks fabulous!
30.gif

KrWz

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for your kind comments and show of support on my upcoming proposal. The pics were coming out blurry but I managed to get this one which shows more of the band. Thanks again!
35.gif

pro1

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Wow that''s beautiful.
Good luck with the proposal.
I''m sure she''ll love it.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
That princess looks like a real winner!
30.gif
Lovely ring.
1.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oooh lovely!!! congrats
1.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
I love the mixture of the shapes. oh, and now that we also got a glimpse of the profile shot, even better! Can''t wait for hand pics. Good luck with the proposal!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!!!! Wow, I love the combination of the stones. You did a great job--can''t wait for the hand shots! Good luck!!!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful, I''m sure she will love it!

KrWz

Rough_Rock
I''ll be proposing soon! It''s all planned out! I''m actually starting to get a little nervous...in a good and excited kind of way. Wish me luck!

When all goes well, i''ll ask her if she woulden''t mind me taking some hand shots to share with the kind Pricescope community! Thanks again all!

KrWz

Rough_Rock
Here''s another pic I took today with my new camera! Enjoy!

pro2

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! I think I''m blinded!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

laughinggravy

Shiny_Rock
Fab ring, good luck with the engagement and let us know how it went, Abi

KrWz

Rough_Rock
Had a wonderful weekend with the Fiance! We had a relaxing day this Sunday at the park and here''s a handshot we took for ya guys.
1.gif

ringhand

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow! what an awesome pic!!
36.gif
great camera skills
2.gif

the ring is beautiful!!
3.gif

KrWz

Rough_Rock
Another handshot:

hand1

And one more along with my fiance''s gift to me:

ringwatch

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring and the watch is awesome!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
cool watch!
2.gif

don''t platinum and denim look awesome together!?
2.gif
36.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! Beautiful ring!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement and the awesome jewellery purchases!
36.gif

Heather

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
wow
10.gif
very cool hand shots! congrats to you both
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results