shape
carat
color
clarity

E-ring, pink and white diamonds. Finally got some pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kissingfish

Rough_Rock
Or should I say, pic.. As there is only one.

argyleringoca1a.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, that is really beautiful
30.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my!! Can't wait to see the real thing and hand pics. It is just beautiful. Love the pink diamonds. YUMMY!
30.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
kissingfish:

Ohhhh yeah!!!!
18.gif

I just LOVE your ring, but you know I AM biased, that's a great style.

Post pictures, lots and lots of pictures as soon as you can!
36.gif

I want to see a lot more of this baby, and to post just one picture?... Well that's just being a tease!!!!
2.gif

ETA: You're going to love the naked side views!!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love how awesome this looks...please post more pics after the proposal!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, can''t wait for more pics!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Love the pink and white diamonds contrast. Very clean looking setting. Lovely.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous and unique, love it!

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
OMG - it''s almost exactly like mine. Except that mine has two pink sapphires on either side, instead of one pink diamond on either side.

Mine''s a Makers Mark (Australian) design and its called ''Precious''. Where did you get yours from. I really love the look of 1 pink diamond on either side.

mmprecious.jpg

Kissingfish

Rough_Rock
Hi there..

It''s very similar to Maker''s Mark design..
I went to their store in collins st. Melbourne, and had a look through them, and really loved how the precious ring looked..
Of course, they wouldn''t change it to how I liked it..

So I made mine up based on their design..
But the precious ring was really beautiful..

I just wanted bigger pink diamonds.. :)

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Hello fellow Melbournian!

The pink diamonds would have really blown our budget. Not to mention the designer brand. So we got ours made up with a jeweller friend and used pink sapphires instead.

Makers Mark was the first store we looked at rings and as soon as I saw it, I knew that was the ring for me. My FI insisted I go to other stores and check out their rings but nothing else would do! Not even Tiffany, Charles Rose or Hardy Bros pleased me!

Everyone who sees my ring absolutely loves it, as no doubt all your and FI''s friends too!!

Your design is really gorgeous.
36.gif
36.gif

I refer to mine as ''My Precious'' in a Gollum like hiss
31.gif

By the way, when I saw your ''name'' I immediately thought of Rex Hunt ha ha ha

Scott Terence

Shiny_Rock
Its great to see the final product... I remember the sketches of the project a while back, your pink stones are killer, and the design is really unique and beautiful. Please shoot some hand pics when you get the chance, and I am sure she'll love it!

Kissingfish

Rough_Rock
haha.. yep, i had similar encounters, only that my fiancee (to be) didn''t see the ring at makers mark.. I went in there and had a look through their rings, and knew I would not find another like it..

Indeed, I went through jewelers around the city (and even online) and did not find a ring to match it.. In my opinion, anyway.

I went to Georg Jensen and saw one of their designs which came second, but decided against it simply because Rebecca prefered princess cut diamonds to round brilliants, but their solitare floating diamond ring is stunning also..

http://www.ellableaujewellery.com.au/images/products/200694986301276428075_.jpg

In any case, I was looking for something that you could see the whole diamond from the side, and this design allows me to do so.. Granted, they had to put a bar on the side of the pink stones.. Which is a shame, really.. But I am sure it will come in handy in the future..

Thanks for all your supportive comments.. I was really happy with the ring but was skeptical, not knowing how Rebecca will react..

Hearing that other people like it also is a huge support..
1.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, it''s unusual but I have to say it''s stunning. Beautiful colors too.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Love the modern, sleek design with the pink side diamonds. Lovely! Congratulations!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooo I love it! I don''t know ANYONE who has an e-ring with pink stones in it, especially pink diamonds! Thankis for sharing that beauty! Hope to see hand pics also!

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
The best thing about this design? The fact that there are also matching ''precious'' earrings and pendant!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I said this in your other thread, but I love this ring!! It''s so pretty, can''t wait to see the handshots when she says yes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results