Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

E-Ring Pics In Mom''s Garden

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
My mother loves to garden and she always has gorgeous flowers at this time of year. I took advantage of the nice weather yesterday and snapped a few pictures of my e-ring in her daylilies and her old-world roses. Still getting the hang of using the macro setting... enjoy!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Those flower shots sure do make diamonds pop. I''d say you have the macro setting down. ;-) I still LOVE your ring Equ!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow equestrienne, those pics are breath taking. I''m so glad you got your ring back. I forget what did they have to do to fix it??

Chi

Shiny_Rock
Oooh these pics are gorgeous...love the ring and the colours of the flowers make the diamond stand out that much more...

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, everyone.
That was a very photogenic little red rose up there.

Kaleigh - I had to take it back in for a stone that was tilted during the most recent tightening. The resetting of that stone sort of "mashed down" its spot in the setting, and it angles out a little more than the other tiny sidestone now, but it''s tight and not twisting so I am not complaining. Everything has stayed put for a week now without any problems. I really love the whole look of the band and the prong-set stones, and I would hate to have the metal in the prongs weaken over time due to more adjustments to this setting. I think that if the setting continues to give me trouble, I will take the ring to a different jeweler and have them remake it.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What great picutures! Love your ring--and the georgous flowers!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
I adore the flower shots! The flowers are so vibrant and gorgeous and the ring is beautiful!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you again, everyone.
I will be visiting at home again this weekend, so hopefully Mom will tell me I can go play in the plants with my sparklie again. My mom would garden the whole six acres if she could, honestly. She''s got gorgeous flowers everywhere!

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
gosh you sure can take good pics, and your model helps things out doesn''t she!!!
, your ring and your moms flowers are gorgeous.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Pics! Beautiful Flowers. Beautiful Ring.

It''s a trifecta!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I was back up at home this weekend and I found a really striking lily. Mom says that this is a black lily, a purple so deep and dark that they refer to it as black in her garden books. It''s in a bed next to one of her little fountains and there should be more blooming soon. Isn''t it gorgeous?

Of course we need a ring shot with this one.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Wow awesome pictures! Those incredible flowers are the perfect back drop for your gorgeous ring!!! Love that lily.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
They just keep getting better Equestrienne! I hope those diamonds stay put this time!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful ring
beautiful pictures

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Equestrienne ~

Thank you for sharing your spaklie with us!
The flower shots are always my favorites!

And Oh boy .... MMMMmmmm ... look at all the pretty flowers
! Your mom sure has a pretty garden from what I can tell!

Have a wonderful day!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.