shape
carat
color
clarity

E-photos outfits

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

StarbuttsKoffee

Shiny_Rock
We will be having our e-photos taken in May and we are planning to have the photos taken in a theme park.

So I went shopping with one of my bridesmaids today and got this dress, I''m not sure if it looks okay (I don''t wear dresses a lot, not even deep V at all) I plan to wear it with pattern knitted tights with wedges (or boots??)... then change into a pair of jeans and tuck the dress into the jeans and make it looks like a blouse... and add a trench coat at the end to add some variations..

Or just the dress is fine? afterall it depends on how much time we have on the day.

Did you girls get to change the outfits during e-photo shoot? or I should get another pair of heels instead of wedges? I''m not good at all these outfit matching...please H~E~L~P~~~~~~!!!!!
14.gif

StarbuttsKoffee

Shiny_Rock
Here''s the dress, please excuse the shaking cellphone photo though

SK_Dress.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think the dress is adorable. I think I would go with a blouse/shirt instead of tucking it into jeans. I keep thinking about how lumpy that could potentially be...

And I''m always an advocate for multiple pairs of shoes.

AND I think that dress looks gorgeous on you!!!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Cute dress. I would not tuck the dress into the jeans, but would find another blouse to wear instead if you want to change. Tucking the dress into the jeans will make you appear frumpy when you are not and since e-photos are a big deal you want to look your best.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results