shape
carat
color
clarity

E bay David Yurman ring: am i an idiot? worried....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
so i just won an auction for a david yurman blue topaz split shank ring from the ''diamond ice'' collection. retail price of ring is either $750 or $950 (can''t recall right now but i did look them up...and have seen such pieces in store) and my winning bid was $365. however, it was from a first time seller. am i a moron??? i''m scared - no track record, etc. i guess it''s my own fault if something goes wrong.

any advice?

it''s such a pretty ring!

worried at the keyboard,

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m a little cautious about buying from a first time seller, but everyone who sells has a first time! So it doesn''t necessarily mean anything bad. Hopefully you got a great deal! Come back and show us the ring!

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
hi,

well, i just heard from the seller...is there some security for me in paying with paypal?

anyway, if you do a search in this ''colored stones'' forum for ''david yurman petite albion blue topaz'' ring, you will see the exact ring i am (hopefully) getting. it''s gorgeous. i think it''s Traveling Gal who posted the pictures and it''s the same ring.

i love it! i hope i''m not going to get ripped off!

jeannie

Date: 9/14/2007 8:18:41 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
I''m a little cautious about buying from a first time seller, but everyone who sells has a first time! So it doesn''t necessarily mean anything bad. Hopefully you got a great deal! Come back and show us the ring!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I''m not saying you should worry, but just in case anything does go wrong, ebay dispute process is pretty good. I had to dispute with a seller once and it was a hassle but I won and got my money back.

What a steal you are getting. I love that ring! I hope it is perfect!!

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
Yes! Definitely purchase with PayPal...They offer a buyer''s protection service.
You should be okay. You can go to PayPal and they explain how it works.
Sounds like a beauty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results