shape
carat
color
clarity

Dyson -- you Animal! Oh how I love thee!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the handheld will have to be emptied frequently as the cup is pretty small, but the regular upright is much bigger with larger capacity so hopefully someone with that version will chime in.

Funny story I just thought of: When I was married our cleaning lady would go through a vacuum (upright) about every six months. No idea what she was doing with them, but almost like clockwork we would come home to a vacuum sitting in the middle of the floor with a sign on it that said "No god." (We took that as a misspelling, as English was not her first language, and not any sort of religious statement.) We started out buying expensive (well expensive to us in terms of vacs -- several hundred dollars) ones and moved down the scale cheaper and cheaper. It didn't seem to matter; $350 or $50... every six months "No god."

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I empty the canister every time after I vacuum. It gets filled quickly. It is so easy though and for the most part maintenance free. I love the cordless. We have 2 cordless and one regular Dyson and I only vacuum with the cordless. It is so light and easy to use and take up the stairs. My dh prefers the regular vacuum because I think it is more powerful so he uses the corded Dyson but every week I use the cordless for quick efficient easy vacuuming. 15 minutes and poof the cat hair is gone!:appl: At least for a few minutes haha. I mean we do have 4 kitties who love to shed. And shed and shed and shed...::)

LOL Dee*Jay that is hysterical.:lol:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the handheld will have to be emptied frequently as the cup is pretty small, but the regular upright is much bigger with larger capacity so hopefully someone with that version will chime in.

Funny story I just thought of: When I was married our cleaning lady would go through a vacuum (upright) about every six months. No idea what she was doing with them, but almost like clockwork we would come home to a vacuum sitting in the middle of the floor with a sign on it that said "No god." (We took that as a misspelling, as English was not her first language, and not any sort of religious statement.) We started out buying expensive (well expensive to us in terms of vacs -- several hundred dollars) ones and moved down the scale cheaper and cheaper. It didn't seem to matter; $350 or $50... every six months "No god."

Same here, though the current one is about 8 years old-- a eureka professional I bought at sams. It stinks to high heaven though

Broken vacuum-- no god lol :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee forgot to add don't let your cleaning lady near your Dyson please!:lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results