shape
carat
color
clarity

Dyson airwrap

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone have one? My daughter has thick, difficult long hair, and I think this would work for her to stream line her blowouts.

I finally just snagged one at Sephora. I’ve been tracking it on nowinstock.net and I caught one two minutes after it showed up in stock.

I can’t wait to get it. I want to try it first.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
1DE7EB72-9A05-45A9-AD48-17AFAB71B556.png

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please let us know your experiences with it. It seems there is quite a difference between the sponsored and unsponsored reviews on youtube.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please let us know your experiences with it. It seems there is quite a difference between the sponsored and unsponsored reviews on youtube.

Yes and from what I have read, a lot of people on YouTube are using it wrong.

For my daughter, she would be using it to dry and straighten at the same time.

I would use for volume.

We would both occasionally use it for the curls.

I will definitely keep everyone posted. It should arrive by Wednesday.

For my daughter, I don’t care about the price. Her hair is so thick and IF she will use this and IF she keeps using it, it would be worth the price.

Her hair as she wears it reminds me of Anne Hathaway in the beginning of Princess Diaries lol.
Just a giant ball of thick frizz...... uuugh. It drives me CRAZY.

So if it gets rid of the frizz and she uses it, it is worth the price to me.... she usually wraps it wet in a towel and lets it dry while she sleeps.

It’s below her bra strap too. It was nearing her waist, and I recently convinced her to cut off several inches. Still very very long

And did I say thick?

Hard to manage hair

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine is thick, loose spiral curls with a healthy dose of frizz and I use a lot of product on it to get it smooth. I'd pay the money for the Dyson in a heartbeat if it works as well as I hope it does. Right now it takes a lot of heat for me to get it smooth which just exacerbates the frizz :roll2:

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Have you ladies ever gone the Curly Girl Method route and embraced the curls rather than trying to smooth and straighten? I have wavy hair that I blow out smooth. I stopped using a flat iron about 6 months ago; I felt it was making my hair lifeless. I've tried CGM but it takes forever to dry and then only looks good for one day. With a blow out I can go 3-4 days before washing/styling again.

I'd love to hear about this new Dyson thing too!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you ladies ever gone the Curly Girl Method route and embraced the curls rather than trying to smooth and straighten? I have wavy hair that I blow out smooth. I stopped using a flat iron about 6 months ago; I felt it was making my hair lifeless. I've tried CGM but it takes forever to dry and then only looks good for one day. With a blow out I can go 3-4 days before washing/styling again.

I'd love to hear about this new Dyson thing too!

I’d have to look that method up. That’s the thing with my daughter too— if she blows it dry and flat irons it, she can go 3 days with it looking great.

I can’t wait to get this thing.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It hasn’t shipped yet, so I don’t know if I have one or more. They are supposed to call me back tomorrow with an update.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, it came last night, so I am drinking coffee and watching videos on how to correctly use it and then I’ll shower and report back.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was fast and easy. I didn’t try the wrap curl barrles, just the dryer and flat and round brushes. I think it doesn’t use heat but air to dry.

I loved it. Obviously I’ll need to play with it more, but right now I think it is worth every penny. My hair feels very silky and is shiny.

I’ll let you know if I change my mind. It does have a 30 day money back guarantee.

There is also a filter somewhere that needs to be cleaned about once a week. I need to figure that out.

FlashyFlamingo

Shiny_Rock
I have one. It is terrible for long, thick hair. Every time I use it my hair looks like a rats nest. I’ve watched ten how to videos on YouTube and just can’t get it right. I do however still love my normal Dyson dryer. I also have a Revlon hot air brush that was like $50 on Amazon that I bring with me when I travel for work that does a pretty good job.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just to update... it’s worth every penny for me. My daughter still isn’t using it much, so I basically have it.. lol I don’t use the air wrap parts.

I blow dry my hair at least half way with that attachment, and then I clip on one of the brushes and finish it and it takes all of 10 minutes and it looks like I had a professional blow out.

I highly recommend it.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have one. It is terrible for long, thick hair. Every time I use it my hair looks like a rats nest. I’ve watched ten how to videos on YouTube and just can’t get it right. I do however still love my normal Dyson dryer. I also have a Revlon hot air brush that was like $50 on Amazon that I bring with me when I travel for work that does a pretty good job.

I have that revlon one too and it is pretty good. Not as good as the dyson because it takes longer. What is strange is we have a 37 foot RV and it blows the fuses after 2 minutes, so it’s a completely bummer that I can’t bring it camping.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results