shape
carat
color
clarity

Dylan''s on WeddingBee!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
In the Wedding stuff on my pet contest!! He loves my veil so much that I just had to enter him wearing it, even though little boy doggies aren''t really supposed to wear veils. FI was rolling his eyes the entire time I was taking pictures.

Haha, I''m really excited about this.
9.gif

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Too cute! Let us know when to vote!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Blenheim, I had no idea that was you! Hehheh, I'm Miss Kiwi!

ETA: It's funny, I looked at that picture and was like, "Blen has a KC Spaniel!" Dylan is so cute, and I LOVE the muzzles on the KC Spaniels!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that face! Such a super cutie pie!

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Heehee, I changed my avatar.
9.gif

Amberwaves, I didn''t realize you were Miss Kiwi! There are more Pricescopers there than I realized!

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Oops, that was me. I''ve never had that happen before. When I went to change my avatar I realized that the email address they have is pretty outdated and I changed that as well, and I think that screwed it up for a moment.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Blen, yeah, that''s me! Dylan is the cutest thing ever. I wish Woofie would sit still for me to put something on him, but alas, he hates me.
1.gif
I wish I had a veil.
9.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
It was hard to get him to sit still, because he wanted to cuddle with the veil instead of wear it. I bribed him with treats.
2.gif
Once he realized that he got doggie biscuits for sitting still, he became very good at it.

And actually, that''s not my real veil. (shh, don''t tell!) My real one is with my dress down in Virginia. I got a little jealous when Robbie was talking about wearing hers around the house and so I went to Michaels and got the stuff to make one, for pretty cheap. Now I have it for those times when I want to wear a veil while, say, looking at weddingbee, and I can also wear it to my bachelorette party if I end up having one. The good thing is at I don''t care too much if Dylan tries to cuddle with it.
5.gif

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Awwwwwwwwww! I heart him!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Awwwww! SO cute! I am just in love!!!

brgirl

Shiny_Rock
That is very cute! Good thing I don''t have a veil yet,or else I''d dress up Anabelle!! (my cavalier!)

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Hehehehe Blen, I saw those earlier and thought he was totally the cutest one!!!
9.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dylan is so cute! I can''t believe your FI let you "bridal" him out like that--my DH would never have heard of it, lol! Love, love love the pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results