shape
carat
color
clarity

Dutton's hacked?

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got an email from Gary Dutton this morning containing only a link for event coordinator jobs..looks like it was sent to his entire address book. Anyone else get it?

erinl

Brilliant_Rock
I got the message too. I had emailed him for the first time about two days ago.

cookies

Brilliant_Rock
I got it too. I thought it was gem drop.. LOL

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
I got it also, looks like he got hacked. I just deleted it, but I wonder if someone should message him throught the site to let him know?

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I did this am right after I saw it..I said I assumed he hadn't given up the diamond/gem business to be an event coordinator!

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
Off topic, but does anyone have any Dutton stones? I did some searches and went through all the vendor photos and only really found an Amethyst piece. He comes quite recommended, but I can't seem to find anything that anyone owns, heh.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I didn't get the email, but I have 2 stones from him, a 3mm demantoid and a 4mm benitoite. Both are really gorgeous and were priced fairly.

erinl

Brilliant_Rock
It looks like people with cat avatars were targeted! :wink2:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
erinl|1308713231|2951678 said:
It looks like people with cat avatars were targeted! :wink2:

:lol:

I actually got it too, and I've never seen a yellowish green cat (well, not sober anyway :bigsmile: )

-A

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
wakingdreams53|1308705783|2951526 said:
Off topic, but does anyone have any Dutton stones? I did some searches and went through all the vendor photos and only really found an Amethyst piece. He comes quite recommended, but I can't seem to find anything that anyone owns, heh.

I only have a Four Peaks Amethyst from him, but he was great to work with. I live on the other side of town from his office, but he had no problem mailing me a dozen stones to pick from with just a credit card number as a deposit. He also got a jeweler to mount the stone for a very good fee.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I received the funky email, too, and deleted it. I once owned a beautiful heart shaped red spinel from Gary...it was gorgeous!

Lori

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results