shape
carat
color
clarity

Dust/Prayers Appreciated (for my 9-year old friend)

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Fresh *DUST* going out to your friend!

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
I am sorry she is having a tough time with complications. She sounds like a fighter.

I am sending more dust her way.

Ninna

Shiny_Rock
Wishing for a complete recovery
12.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Best wishes and prayers for a happy ending to this horrible tragedy - how heartbreaking for her family and friends, I really hope it works out.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
This is just such heartbreaking news. As a parent, I can't even imagine what her family is going through. And her poor twin sister. I hope she keeps on fighting. My heart goes out to your little friend and her whole family. I will keep them in my prayers.

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock
Thank you marypoppins, Tuckins, RaiKai, Ninna, AmberGretchen, and curlygirl. I will keep anyone who is interested in her progress updated. I hope I am not posting too much!

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock
Just got another update and wanted to share.

Although my little friend had a staph infection at the beginning of the week, she has been given antibiotics. She is scheduled to undergo brain surgery tomorrow morning. There have been ups and downs, but hopefully she will continue being such a strong fighter. I am praying for all to go well with the surgery. Thank you again to everyone for all of your comments/prayers.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results