shape
carat
color
clarity

Dust needed. Daughter in Hospitial in London and I'm 12,000

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Re: Dust needed. Daughter in Hospitial in London and I'm 12,

I believe Chelsea Westminster is a v. good hospital, still it is horrible to be so far away. I know they are our little babies no matter what the age. Keep us posted and safe flight.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

My goodness, Kate! You must be worried sick! Honestly, I wouldn't let her return to that "job" for one moment! What kind of heartless people left that young girl alone with their children when she had just been released from the hospital??! I will certainly pray that you get there safely and that she will soon be well!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock

I hope your daughter's health improves quickly, Kate! I can imagine how scary this must be for you both.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock

That's terrible behaviour from the au pair parents! Whatever about leaving her alone, that's bad enough, but to leave their children to be cared for by someone who's just gotten out of hospital?!? :nono: I hope she gets well soon.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Kate, just checking in...hope your daughter is improving! I know she must be soooo happy you are there! Please give us an update when you can.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock

An Updaet!
Hi everybody I'm back in Australia after my mercy dash to help my daughter. She was very ill and in hospitial for 2 days having massive doses of IV drugs. Sadly they discharged her as they needed the bed and they sent her home wiht a high fever. When the doctors realsised this they wanted her to return but she wouldn't as she had had a pretty bad experience on the ward.
I want to clarify that although she went home the first time she wasn't looking after the children another nanny was but stll she was pretty left to her own devices.
Anyhoo I got there and was so shocked to see the state she was in. I rented an apartment and basicilly nursed her for a week. She left her job and they were very sorry to see her go but she was planning to leave in 4 weeks anyway.
Fingers and toes crossed she will be getting on a plane to come home on Friday. For some reason it has been a nightmare to get her home but she is feeling much better but still very under the weather. She has gone to say goodbye to some friends in Southern England and leaves tomorrow.
Thanks to all my Pser's friends for there thoughts, prayers dust and best wishes. It really has meant a lot to me!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, that is good news! :appl:

Gailey

Ideal_Rock

Great news Kate. I'm sure you can't wait for her to be back on Aus soil.

reader

Brilliant_Rock

Your poor daughter deserved much better treatment than that! Dust that her health continues to improve and that she has no lasting ill effects!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results