shape
carat
color
clarity

dust... for upcoming vaca!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
oops, my dust had poor timing. Sorry to hear that.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I''m sure at least Bern''s was good. I live on the other side of the state and people drive the 3 hours just to go to Berns,
spend the night and come back the next day!

I''m still sending you dust...

***Do It Soon Dust***Do It Soon Dust***Do It Soon Dust***

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/26/2009 7:38:12 PM
Author: tyty333
Well, I''m sure at least Bern''s was good. I live on the other side of the state and people drive the 3 hours just to go to Berns,
spend the night and come back the next day!

I''m still sending you dust...

***Do It Soon Dust***Do It Soon Dust***Do It Soon Dust***
we ended up going to california for a week rather then Berns, which made me sad because Berns is AMAZING (we were gonna drive 6 hours just for dinner) but I had such a good time it was worth it.
still a ring would have put the cherry on the sundae...whatever it will come soon....maybe....hopefully....
40.gif

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Happy 2 years!!! tons of DUST

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
ckrickett- Sorry it didn''t happen but it must have been a wonderful time anyway!! It will come soon enough...

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2009 1:35:01 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
ckrickett- Sorry it didn''t happen but it must have been a wonderful time anyway!! It will come soon enough...
we did have a great time... I''m suprised we fit so much into 4 days without KILLING ourselves.

soon enough isn''t soon enough....rofl

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results