shape
carat
color
clarity

Dust for my puppy

QueenB29

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,

I didn't really have a chance to log on yesterday, so I was really surprised to see so many more good wishes for Belle today. PSers are awesome!!!! :appl:

I just got back from taking her to the vet for her follow-up X-ray and the vet says she's much better. Her GI track is still pretty inflamed, but no where close to what it was last week. And the air pocket that they thought could be a twisted colon looks like it was definitely just gas. Whew!

The best part is that Belle is a lot more her happy-go-lucky self today, and super-excited for Halloween!

(Sorry the picture is so bad. I took it with my phone.)

Thanks again ladies and gentlemen. The DUST really helped! :bigsmile:

Belle Halloween.jpg

QueenB29

Shiny_Rock
jainsley|1319911897|3049967 said:
jainsley|1319911510|3049962 said:
Zoomie wants to use this week's allowance to send Belle a 'get well' friend. Please contact me through DiamondBistro ASAP and we'll send Belle a surprise Angry Bird. :bigsmile:

btw, which one does she already have?

An old listing so you can contact me:

http://diamondbistro.com/category/197/Necklaces-and-Pendants/listings/24007/Tiffany-and-Co-30-Oval-link-chain-MINT.html

Jainsley, Belle wants Zoomie to know how very very touched she is that a dog she hasn't even met cares so much about her and wants to send her an...angry bird :naughty: But she says to tell him that she belongs to two people who don't have kids yet, and is the closest thing to a grandchild one set of her "grandparents" has so she is incredibly spoiled already :devil: Another angry bird :naughty: from a stranger doggy on the internet would put her over the top. She'd also feel really guilty since she's already feeling better. She said Zoomie should get himself an angry bird :naughty: and post a picture of it on Show me the Bling!!! ;))

QueenB29

Shiny_Rock
Pink Tower|1319916840|3049994 said:
QueenB29|1319908955|3049934 said:
Thank you everyone, so much! Belle and I appreciate the DUST, prayers and good wishes! She said she's happy to be home, but that she's still not feeling so hot ;( We're waiting on the vet to call with her test results and I have to take her back on Monday for a follow-up X-ray.

jainsley: Belle wanted me to thank Zoomie and let him know she's a big fan of any stuffed animal :bigsmile: In fact, she just got a stuffed "Angry Bird" last week. It makes lots of interesting noises and everything :naughty:

Pink Tower, Farleysmom: Oh nooooze! Is this a bad week for sick pets or what? ;( I hope your furbabies feel better soon! DUST and hugs to you and them!

Belle reminds me of our sweet dog, a labradoodle, who is very ill. I wonder, are there any vets posting on here? I hope the next photo you post of Belle will be very happy and perky.

Awww. Even more dust to your labradoodle! Belle said that she hopes he's back on his paws again too very very soon!

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the kind words. Remy has been transferred to an acute care hospital, and she has a 2 out of 3 chance to live. She had her second transfusion yesterday. She has something called AIHA. Please keep her in your prayers.

QueenB29

Shiny_Rock
Pink Tower|1320080002|3051059 said:
Thank you for the kind words. Remy has been transferred to an acute care hospital, and she has a 2 out of 3 chance to live. She had her second transfusion yesterday. She has something called AIHA. Please keep her in your prayers.

Poor baby! Belle and I are definitely thinking about her and praying hard!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's in my thoughts and prayers and sending lots and lots of healing ****dust****!!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad your doggie is doing better.
Sick dogs are so heartbreaking.
They can't really tell us where it hurts.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Belle looks beautiful and happy. PT-praying for Remy.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm really glad Belle is feeling better! :appl: She's such beautiful girl!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
:appl:

QueenB29

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again everyone!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay, Belle! Glad to hear she's doing well. :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results