shape
carat
color
clarity

Dust for my puppy

QueenB29

Shiny_Rock
I just had to leave my little girl Belle hooked up to an IV of fluids and antibotics at the vet ;( She's had tummy troubles all week, but apparently it's more serious than DH and I thought. The vet THINKS she probably has an infection, but the X-rays he took show a worrisome air pocket in her colon. He said he won't know exactly what it means until he can do another X-ray in a couple days. It could be gas, but it could also be twisted. My poor baby ;(

Belle.jpg

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, poor Belle. I hope it's nothing serious and she gets well soon.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Poor little thing...I hope the vet can get to the bottom of her illness and that it turns out to be nothing serious. It's very upsetting when our furbabies are sick...big hugs to you, she's such a sweetie...and keep us posted if you can.

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Poor baby! She looks like a tough girl and I bet she'll recover in no time. I hate leaving my baby at the vet. :((

*dust* for Belle!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
sooo sorry for your poor baby have to go through this. tons of dusts sending her way!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
oh poor thing, sending lots and lots of healing ****DUST**** to belle...

what a sweetheart, please keep us updated on her progress

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
Poor sweet girl! Sending healing thoughts and some PS Dust Belle's way-- hope the antibiotics do their magic.

**DUST DUST DUST**

QueenB29

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the dust and kind wishes mary poppins, junebug, Chloe, minmin, Blackpaw, fleur-de-lis!!! I just called to check on Belle and they got her to eat and I can pick her up in an hour :appl: :appl: :appl: They should get her blood tests back tomorrow.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Read your thread and see you get to pick her up. That is great news! I hope everything in the bloodwork looks good.

QueenB29

Shiny_Rock
Cind11, I actually just posted on your thread about your kitty. I'm pretty embarrassed about posting about Belle now :oops: I hope you're able to get good advice and make kitty as comfortable as possible. Hugs!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
DUSTDUSTDUSTDUST!!!!

I hope she feels better soon! What a sweet face.

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
What a sweet face. She looks so much like my own dog, who went in last night and is critical. Mine is a Labradoodle. I hope both our babies are on the way to full recovery. Sending healing thoughts to Belle.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
So glad to hear she's coming home!

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
Dust for Belle! Hope she feels better soon, glad she's coming home!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope Belle revers quickly and feels better ASAP. She's a cutie!

Jainsley -- I keep meaning to ask, what type of dog do you have? Looks like a cross between a chinook maybe and a uh, fennec fox (it's the ears!). :bigsmile:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Awww sending dust for your sweet puppy!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Mucho dust for your sweet baby! It's good she's at the vet where she can get the best care immediately. Charlie & Buck send their get-well woo-woos too. Let us know how things go.

---Laurie

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So much dust coming your way! Poor poor Belle, I wish her a speedy recovery!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its bad enough when our furbabies are hurting, but it kills me that they are stoic and can't tell us what is wrong and where it hurts :( . Much dust for you and your puppy.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, the poor beautiful baby girl. DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST!!!!

I hope you're holding up OK too QueenB! x

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Dust and hugs!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Lots of DUST for Belle. What a sweet furbaby. I know how upset you must be. We almost lost our precious Farley 2 weeks ago but with great care from the emergency vet clinic and oncologist, he is making a strong recovery. Trust that she was in the best hands at the vet and I so happy she is coming home. HUGS for both you and Belle.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tons of ****DUST**** to you both!!

QueenB29

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone, so much! Belle and I appreciate the DUST, prayers and good wishes! She said she's happy to be home, but that she's still not feeling so hot ;( We're waiting on the vet to call with her test results and I have to take her back on Monday for a follow-up X-ray.

jainsley: Belle wanted me to thank Zoomie and let him know she's a big fan of any stuffed animal :bigsmile: In fact, she just got a stuffed "Angry Bird" last week. It makes lots of interesting noises and everything :naughty:

Pink Tower, Farleysmom: Oh nooooze! Is this a bad week for sick pets or what? ;( I hope your furbabies feel better soon! DUST and hugs to you and them!

Belle sick.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
awwww, she is such a sweetie!! I hope she is feeling better real soon! Sending her lots of virtual hugs from me and the kitties and keeping her in my thoughts for a complete and speedy recovery!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Had to log on to see how Belle was doing. I am happy to hear that she is home, but wish there had been a more marked improvement overnight. Does she seem to be responding to the antibiotics?

Dust, dust and more dust. My fur babies, Chui and Smiles, send dust as well. Chui is very literal and went looking for dust by digging a hole in the back yard. I had to explain it wasn't that kind of dust ;-)

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
QueenB29|1319908955|3049934 said:
Thank you everyone, so much! Belle and I appreciate the DUST, prayers and good wishes! She said she's happy to be home, but that she's still not feeling so hot ;( We're waiting on the vet to call with her test results and I have to take her back on Monday for a follow-up X-ray.

jainsley: Belle wanted me to thank Zoomie and let him know she's a big fan of any stuffed animal :bigsmile: In fact, she just got a stuffed "Angry Bird" last week. It makes lots of interesting noises and everything :naughty:

Pink Tower, Farleysmom: Oh nooooze! Is this a bad week for sick pets or what? ;( I hope your furbabies feel better soon! DUST and hugs to you and them!

Belle reminds me of our sweet dog, a labradoodle, who is very ill. I wonder, are there any vets posting on here? I hope the next photo you post of Belle will be very happy and perky.

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
Glad she's home, and hoping she feels better and better. Please keep the updates coming!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm glad she is feeling better!! I hope it was only a little gas and nothing serious!!!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Charlie asked me to tell Belle she's really glad she's home -- it's the best place to get well. Charlie has tummy things a lot & empathizes.

I add my thoughts to that!

--- Laurie

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results