shape
carat
color
clarity

Durnell Jewelry? Anyone but Pearlmans sell it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone other than Pearlmans sell Bridget Durnell jewelry?

I can''t find anything through google and I really don''t like the pictures that Pearlmans has. I wanted to find more photos of the Providence Collection Solitaire but no one in SMTR seems to have anything by Durnell.

Help?
33.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pearlman''s is the only place I have ever seen it. I don''t think I''ve ever seen a ring posted on here by that designer.

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Bummer, I really love that ring!! But I definitely don''t want to go about spending almost $3000 on a setting from one picture!
38.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
wow, i just discovered Durnell today on Pearlman''s site and fell hard for this setting (hope it attached). googled it and couldn''t find anything on the designer.
29.gif

48AA13.jpg

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
From what intel I can gather, Bridget Durnell is a new designer working out of a studio in Sarasota. That might make it a lot more difficult to find her designs. Perhaps Pearlmans is the *only* store currently carrying her line, which is brand new. And gorgeous!!
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sure Pearlmans would be happy to take additional pictures for you. They will even send settings out to be viewed in person if you are really interested. I hadn''t heard of her until she popped up on Pearlmans site. Best thing to do would be to just email Bill and I''m sure he''d provide you with whatever info you wanted to know...

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/24/2007 10:31:16 AM
Author: lyra
From what intel I can gather, Bridget Durnell is a new designer working out of a studio in Sarasota. That might make it a lot more difficult to find her designs. Perhaps Pearlmans is the *only* store currently carrying her line, which is brand new. And gorgeous!!
30.gif
I know! I was fishing through Pearlmans yesterday and totally fell for her designs. I looooooove!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
We have a LOT of fabulous vendors on here.

But I have to tell you that Bill Pearlman is really the best of the best, IMO. For 3 years I have been bugging that poor man about every setting he's posted that I've even moderately been interested in by any designer he carries, whether or not it's a setting on his site.

His patience, helpfulness and understanding were unbelievable. He has offered to send rings THAT HE DID NOT HAVE IN HIS STOCK out for me to look at, once he special ordered them in on memo. He sent me alternate photos of rings, querried designers on possible changes to rings.

All of it, and with the nicest, most considerate service you can imagine.

Now I could praise many of the vendors on here, since I bugged all of them during my setting quest... and have praised them for their above and beyond service.

But honestly, Bill was the one (poor man) that I bugged the most, and the most consistently.. and that's why I can honestly say, he's the best of the best.
2.gif

ETA: And when I finally decided to have a ring custom designed, his only request was that I send him some nice photos so he could see the finished ring. That's class.

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/24/2007 5:42:06 PM
Author: Gypsy

ETA: And when I finally decided to have a ring custom designed, his only request was that I send him some nice photos so he could see the finished ring. That''s class.
That is the single greatest sentence ever.
emthup.gif

mepearl53

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 9/24/2007 10:31:16 AM
Author: lyra
30.gif

Bridget''s studio is in California. She was formally a designer with Michael Beaudry which says a lot about her work. All handmade pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results