shape
carat
color
clarity

Dubai Diamond Company

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kate26

Rough_Rock

I am off to Dubai in a couple of months and am looking at purchasing a diamond for my engagement ring.I don’t really want to spend hours and hours looking at hundreds of different jewellery stores so though I would use the Dubai Diamond Company.

Has anyone used this company to find diamonds for them before?Does anyone know what their reputation is like?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve never heard of them.

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Where do you live?

And why do you consider buying in Dubai?

Chances are that you can find better value, better service and for sure better long-term-service than abroad.

Live long,

kate26

Rough_Rock
I actually live in NZ but am stopping over in Dubai on the way over to London so thought it would be a good idea to pick something up there. Am going to do my research before i go and if i can''t pick up anything cheaper than i will just purchase something in NZ.

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hello Kate,

I do not know about New Zealand, but maybe, other pricescopers can chime in with their local experience.

As for Dubai, you will probably find that retailers there only emphasize colour and clarity, aside from carat weight obviously. If Cut is of any importance to you, it will be a tough search, especially since many stones will be offered in a sealed container, that does not allow to judge the cut by eye.

Instead of stressing yourself out on that short stop-over in Dubai, I would suggest checking out your local retailers, and if they cannot assist you, I would take the time to check out online-options. It is much better to take your time, and to avoid unnecessary stress.

Live long,

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results