shape
carat
color
clarity

drugstore finds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay this thread was driving me KKKRAZY today .. because I couldn''t remember what I was supposed to get!! There I was, in the Target, aisles & aisles of "drugstone finds" stretched out in every direction and I was STUMPED. I was mumbling "triple condintioner ... what brand, what brand" ... mint something .. firming something ... what d*mn mascara was it again?
25.gif

I finally gave up, grabbed my overpriced 9.99 Brillance grapefruit shampoo & called it a day.
39.gif

Must. Study. Up. (or make a cheat-sheat list)
31.gif

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
diamondfan, that''s a good tip! I''m just too lazy to do it so gradually. Heehee. You''re so lucky to have long curly lashes. Like my fiance. Oh a friend of mine has the craziest longest mutant lashes. Everytime I see him, I swear they get longer and longer. I need to get a photo of him on here. All the girls go nuts over his lashes.

By the way, I''ve been looking for the softsoap milk and honey. I guess they don''t carry it on the east coast!!! I checked 2 CVS stores in NJ, a NYC Duane Reade and a NYC Rite Aid. All they have is the Lavendar Chammomile, Pomegranate Mango, and Shea Butter. So I gave up and just bought the Pomegranate Mango since all the stores had the least number of bottles of those (which in my mind means that it is the most popular one?)

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
You girls are the best! the lash curing sounds hard... I wonder if I will pull mine right out since I am so clumsy with just one hand...

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
ginger & others discussing curlers - this is my FAVORITE ever one! it's the "Go Curl" Eyelash Curler at sephora. i love that's is so easy to use, and it's not frightening as those large metal ones. your fingers use this one much easier since all you do is pull down on the lever. plus it doesn't cruch your lashes in that wierd 90 degree angle that others can. diamondfan's curler advice is the way to go with this one as well.

this sucker works wonders with the kevin aucoin mascara!

P12343_Sephora_hero.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
LOL deco...that''s hilarious! i''ve totally done the same thing with other enabling threads.

diamnodfan - i do the multiple sqeeze technique also-gives a pretty curvy curl instead of that awful 90 degree scary fake lash thing that reminds me of overbred society ladies
9.gif
. read somewhere that you can blast it with a hairdryer to warm it up like a curling iron. i''ve always been too afraid to burn my eyelids with my metal curler to do that!

zhuzhu - just keep practicing and don''t be afraid of some pinching in the beginning as you figure out how close you can get to the lashline.

jcrow - lol..maybe i''m just used to me scary metal contraption but that thing looks scarier than my shu! but i''m always loking for a better product so i might give it awhirl when my shu gives out!

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Just tried a new one that I DON''T recommend at all -- Loreal Telescopic mascara. Boooooo! The brush is actually like a four-sided comb, which I thought sounded interesting, but what they don''t tell you is that it''s kinda rubbery and awkward and you cant get the extra goop off the combs b/c they''re bendy (I always wipe the excess mascara off on tissue to avoid clumps). It''s *horrible*. I used it once and threw it out.

I still recommend Revlon Fabulash and Luxurious Lengths though for drugstore mascaras. And Benefit Bad Gal for more expensive.
Though I''m tempted to try that Kevin Aucoin one that JCrow mentioned. Ginger, you bought it too, right? Good review?

gail013

Shiny_Rock
If you google ''paula''s choice''. there is a website devoted to cosmetic reviews. I just found it the other night, and have just purchased one of the reccomended mascara''s. Paula is a cosmetic cop of sorts and she reccomends both the expensive and non expensive products. Hope it helps.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
unfortnately i was not crazy about the kevin aucoin curling mascara. too bad, cuz i really liked the packaging! but it is on the pricier side so my wallet is happy
9.gif

i''ve been too busy
14.gif
to try out new products...but i am curious about the new cover girl volumexact (part too of lashexact) anyone tried it? reviews?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results