shape
carat
color
clarity

Drop Down menu

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Ali, Andrey

well I didn''t even know this was here...lol. Anyhoot, when I put my mouse on the "Forum" it doesn''t list all the "forum" or subcategories, like the Who''s Who and I don''t remember what others, So I don''t seem to venture or know its even there. I just go through the list of up top, and didn''t know there were others, until I accidentally just click on the "forum" heading. Not sure if that makes sense, Is there anyways we can add all the subcategories on that list menu? Or maybe too many subcategories to list, dunno just a thought.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
I have update the drop down menu with the new topics. I did choose not to put up the "who's who" because it is not something someone should easily get to. In the future when I make that area private to members only then I can make it easier to get to.

thanks for letting me know

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/25/2009 11:45:11 PM
Author: PS Admin
I have update the drop down menu with the new topics. I did choose not to put up the 'who's who' because it is not something someone should easily get to. In the future when I make that area private to memebers only then i can make it easier to get to.

thanks for letting me know
Fantastic you guys Rock! Thanks Ali, Andrey! I didn't even know there was a newlywed section...lol This is great!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Me neither! When did these new forums come? I noticed a few days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results