shape
carat
color
clarity

Dress Shopping with Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Hey everyone!! So I finally went dress shopping where I could take pictures...

Although I am still confused, I have some to show you girls to see what you think.

Please be honest, but not tooooo honest
2.gif

first dress pic for pscope.JPG

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Back of dress one

first dress back for pscope.JPG

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Dress two

Dress two front for pscope.JPG

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Back of 2

second dress back for pscope.JPG

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Dress 3

dress three front with sash for pscope.JPG

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Dress 3

dress three front again for pscope.JPG

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Dress 3

dress tjree again and again.JPG

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Dress 3 - this is a picture from a knot bride who had the back lowered

dress three with altered lowered back.JPG

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Dress three minus the sash

dress three minus the sash.JPG

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Dress four

dress four again for pscope.JPG

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
dress four

dress four back for pscope.JPG

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
dress four

dress four front pscope.JPG

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Dress four

dress four side view pscope.JPG

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Okay that is that. The first two dresses are Paloma Blanca, and the last two are Marisa''s.

I keep hoping one dress will jump out at me...but so far I have ones I like, one''s I really like...and well....these. Which I really like...I just don''t know!!

Ahhhh!!

Elise

Rough_Rock
my vote is for dress 3 with the sash, followed by dress 1 and then dress 2.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/20/2007 10:21:23 PM
Author: Elise
my vote is for dress 3 with the sash, followed by dress 1 and then dress 2.
Thanks Elise...do you think dress three is ''great''? Or just the best of the four?

This is so confusing...

sera

Ideal_Rock
I like #2 and #3 the best... I think #2 looks the best on, but that dark sash of #3 with your dark hair looks really good.

#1 is nice, but I think 2 and 3 are so much nicer.

I love the back of #4 but from the front... idk... it doesn't flow like the back does; it like cuts you into sections with the wrap-y top part, the black ribbon part, the waist to thigh part, then beyond the thigh.

ETA: OK, looked again and #2 is definitely my favorite.

ETAagain: I think why #3 is not my fav is cuz I don't like that the detail is in panels- especially on the bodice.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/20/2007 10:27:15 PM
Author: sera
I like #2 and #3 the best... I think #2 looks the best on, but that dark sash of #3 with your dark hair looks really good.

#1 is nice, but I think 2 and 3 are so much nicer.

I love the back of #4 but from the front... idk... it doesn''t flow like the back does; it like cuts you into sections with the wrap-y top part, the black ribbon part, the waist to thigh part, then beyond the thigh.

ETA: OK, looked again and #2 is definitely my favorite.

ETAagain: I think why #3 is not my fav is cuz I don''t like that the detail is in panels- especially on the bodice.
Thanks Sera! I felt the same about number 4. I loved the back but the front not so much. My mom loved it though...which is why it made the picture cut!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
I love #3 on you. As I was scrolling down, I was like...that one is the best, definitely. It draws attention to the right places. You definitely have some good choices there.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
I choose Dress #3 w/the sash, but I think it is just the best of the 4...if none of them "speak" to you, then they might not be "the one." I know, I''m no help whatsoever...

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
I love dress 2!
36.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
1 or 3 would be my vote, hands down. #2 is nice FOR NOW, but that style will look very very dated in just a few years...

When picking dresses I would stick to "classic" rather than "trendy". But that is just me...

E B

Ideal_Rock
Another vote for #3! It looks great on you, and I love the dark sash.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dress 2 is my *least* favorite. Too much going on. I think I like #1 and #3. #4 is cool, but I don''t know...

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Hi October! Well for one, you have a really cute shape! Dress one is flattering but it doesn't pop out at me. I think I like dress 3 on you the best out of the ones you posted. I've tried on this Marisa dress before and I really liked it. I love soft sweetheart necklines, lace, and buttons (obviously)!
2.gif
I wonder if you should try dresses on without the sash? It looks like we have similar bodies and I used to add a sash to a lot of the dresses I tried on. But I actually ended up going against the sash because it broke my body up.... I ended up looking longer without it. (This is just based on my body though.) My Lea-Ann Belter dress had a built in sash sewn into it but I had Lea-Ann make it without it. Anyways, just a thought. You may end up loving it with the sash, but at least you've seen it without it as well. And I think I'm referring to dress 4.... I'm wondering what it looks like without the sash. Also, you mentioned you liked some, really liked some, and were unsure about others. I think you should keep on looking and find something you LOVE.
36.gif
Keep sharing pics, I can't wait to see what else you try! You're going to be gorgeous no matter what. Good luck!
9.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/21/2007 12:07:28 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Dress 2 is my *least* favorite. Too much going on. I think I like #1 and #3. #4 is cool, but I don''t know...
Thanks for the honesty! I was actually torn on it. It has things that I am not a fan of (i.e. pick-ups) but somet that I do (lace and ''rouching'')...but all in all I think the reason I considered it is because it felt kind of nice on...but the look was definitely not what I was hoping for.

Granted...I''m not sure what I even like!

I seem to be drawn to both kind of modern and glamorous and traditional and elegant.

Hmm...this is tough!!

Here''s another picture of a dress I really like but no one in my area has it...

611J_front.jpg

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
OOOOOOhhhhhhhh...now that last one you posted says, "Me, me, pick me!"

I love it!

Can you tell us the details of that beauty???

You definitely need to find that gown and try it on!

Hurry back with more pictures!
36.gif

We''ll be here waiting...
9.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/21/2007 12:44:35 AM
Author: Harleigh
OOOOOOhhhhhhhh...now that last one you posted says, ''Me, me, pick me!''

I love it!

Can you tell us the details of that beauty???

You definitely need to find that gown and try it on!

Hurry back with more pictures!
36.gif

We''ll be here waiting...
9.gif
It''s another Marisa! The one store in Canada that sells Marisa (the one I went to tonight) doesn''t have it! They said the could order a sample in for me though...

All they had was smaller boleros to try...which doesn''t really work for me. It''s nice though eh?!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
My choices are #3, #2, and then #1!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
LOL...I think it''s a beauty! Does the jacket come separately from it? I think that little lace number totally makes that dress! Best of luck, hun!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results