shape
carat
color
clarity

dress shopping, round 1

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
#2 is by far the front runner for me!!! You look gorgeous!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2009 7:42:40 PM
Author: lulu66
dress #3, david''s bridal (didn''t have a good shot of the back, but it''s the same as the front)

I LOVE this one on you!!! It looks stunning, and the design is gorgeous!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
I think I like #1. I bet when it''s hemmed, it''s not going to shorten your torso the way some commenters have suggested - rather, I bet it will be right in proportion. (That''s just a guess though.)

lulu

Ideal_Rock
From one Lulu to another- #2

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, they all look good on you!

However, my first pick is no. 2! It''s a nice combination of stucture and flow, it lengthens you, and it''s just very elegant.

My second choice is #4. It''s very figure-flattering and the back view is to die for -- so fresh and new! I just wish it showed a little more skin in front
2.gif
3.gif
. (I never thought I''d say that about somebody''s wedding gown!)

You have some wonderful options there -- good luck!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
I like #2, then #1...both look great on you!

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
I like the top on dress #1. Sweetheart neckline is very good for you. it could be easy to make the neckline of dress #2 less square and then you could have the perfect combo. besides the neckline... I think dress #2 looks the best.

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
I adore number 2 on you. I wouldn''t even suggest changing the neckline. (I''m not sure why so many people opt to go for modified sweetheart neckline?!!?!)

I also love number 3.

They all look great on you to be honest. But #2 really stahds out.

kiett98

Shiny_Rock
love #2 on you!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
I really like them all! So far, it seems like the last one is the most flattering, however. They are all great though!

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
i love the 1st dress!!!

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
#2 is my top pick, followed by #1. Just not a fan of 3 or 4.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
#2 is best for me. #1 makes you look short, like it cuts you in half. I love the dress though! #3 is gorg, and #4 is super modern. I like it, but like #2 more.
1.gif

And I love your hair!

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
I think you look fantastic in #2! Once it''s all fitted to you, you''ll be amazing!!!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree. Number 2 is amazing on you. Elegant. Lacy. But not overdone. Beautiful.

If you could get the neckline of #1 into dress #2 it would be perfect.

Number one was nice too. #3 is not my favorite. #4 was okay but it didn''t come anywhere near #2.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
love the sweetheart top of dress #1 but love #2 on the bottom, sooooo I guess I''ll vote #2
36.gif

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
They all look great on you but I think #2 is the most flattering on you and shows off your hot bod :) LOL ya know? The others just sort of fall off your girls and so number 2 to me is the most flattering :)

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
should i tell you yet which one i''m leaning towards??? or let the opinions roll in unbiased a little longer???

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I vote #4.

Please tell, which is your preference?

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
ok, you twisted my arm steel!

well, in the poll, #2 has a commanding lead---thank you all for your opinions!

#1 is my personal fav: i felt comfortable in it & like myself. i loved the neckline, loved the fullness of the skirt, loved the belt (although the beltloops need to go), would finish the satin buttons all the way down the back). some mentioned the proportions look wrong, i wonder if it''s because there was a lot of fabric to hem off & i''m standing on a pedestal that was at least 5 inches off the ground. when i try it on again, i''ll take photos on the ground with the hem tucked.

#2: i actually thought this dress looked horrible on me in the store; however, i loved the back! i think the pics look better than irl and while it is a gorgeous dress, the lace is a little to done up for me (i think). and i just didn''t feel 100% comfortable in the dress.

#3: loved this dress in the catalog; didn''t love in on me in the store & it was extremely heavy. i can''t imagine wearing that dress all night!

#4: i loved this dress on in the store, but once i looked at the pics i didn''t think the fabric photographed particularly well & i might need a little more skin in the front...just a little.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
lulu, I love #1, 2, and 4. If that helps any... I like the style of #2 the best but somehow #1 really appeals to me. So I say #1!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
#2 and #4 are my favorites. Esp #4, it really gives you a waist and just compliments your body.

imho, The other 2 are not very flattering on you at all... the 1st one is my least favorite, as you just seem to be hidden under all that fabric. It lacks the shape, and reminds me of those trapeze dresses... pretty, but not bridal. But other girls here disagree with me... so I''d pick what makes you feel pretty, and makes your heart sing, when you''re in it.. you''ll know.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
#1 is beautiful too. (I voted for #2, but it was close)

You should pick the one you are most comfortable in. The one that feels like you. YOU are the bride. It needs to reflect you.

gls

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/9/2009 2:55:33 PM
Author: lulu66
ok, you twisted my arm steel!

well, in the poll, #2 has a commanding lead---thank you all for your opinions!

#1 is my personal fav: i felt comfortable in it & like myself. i loved the neckline, loved the fullness of the skirt, loved the belt (although the beltloops need to go), would finish the satin buttons all the way down the back). some mentioned the proportions look wrong, i wonder if it''s because there was a lot of fabric to hem off & i''m standing on a pedestal that was at least 5 inches off the ground. when i try it on again, i''ll take photos on the ground with the hem tucked.

#2: i actually thought this dress looked horrible on me in the store; however, i loved the back! i think the pics look better than irl and while it is a gorgeous dress, the lace is a little to done up for me (i think). and i just didn''t feel 100% comfortable in the dress.

#3: loved this dress in the catalog; didn''t love in on me in the store & it was extremely heavy. i can''t imagine wearing that dress all night!

#4: i loved this dress on in the store, but once i looked at the pics i didn''t think the fabric photographed particularly well & i might need a little more skin in the front...just a little.

in response to #4, i agree with you. There are a few le sposa dresses that I love and show a bit more skin. Lema, Leira and Lira are my favourite. Have a look on their website

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Whoops. Meant to go on other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results