shape
carat
color
clarity

Dress Shopping 2

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all the feedback on my first set of dresses. Shopping 1 i would love more opinions on the newest batch.

angel028.JPG

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
Dress 2

cheryl017.JPG

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
Dress 2 again

The first pic of this dress was waay too big, the second is closer to my size.

Cheryl2.JPG

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
Dress 3

enzoani024zzz.JPG

MrsG

Shiny_Rock
I said WOW when I saw the first one. LOVE the lace on the front and from what I can see in your reflection, there are some pretty details on the back too (I might be mistaken though). I think it''s beautiful.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I really like the 1st one and 3rd one but the 1st is DEFINITELY more flattering in my opinion.
1.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
You know..I don''t really feel like any of these are "the one." But my favorite so far is number 1 on thread 1!
4.gif

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
#1 from the first thread, hands down!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2008 12:35:20 AM
Author: SarahLovesJS
You know..I don''t really feel like any of these are ''the one.'' But my favorite so far is number 1 on thread 1!
4.gif

Ditto

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Still not feeling them, but if I HAD to pick, 1st on 1st thread also.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
I think the 1st one would look fabulous once it was sized right!!!

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
I like the third one the best. It looks more "you". I don''t know you personally but you look the most comfortable and happy in that dress.

gtn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/17/2008 1:25:18 AM
Author: lliang_chi
Still not feeling them, but if I HAD to pick, 1st on 1st thread also.
ditto

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
The first dress is gorgeous!
9.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the dress styles you chose last time were more flattering on you. My fav is still dress 1 from your 1st thread.

ETA: I also think ivory looks better on you than champagne. The colour of the first dress you posted in this thread seems to wash you up a little.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
If I can be 100% honest, dresses 2 and 3 made you look big and wide which you aren''t.

Dress #1 is very slimming and very flattering. So my vote is #1

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Dress number 1 or 2 in your first thread.

In this thread, I like number 2, but only if you could alter off the straps. Those wider straps aren''t working for you.

However, I personally like dress 3 after looking at it again. Is there a reason why you are smiling so huge in that picture? When I was looking back on pictures of me in dresses, I noticed that I was grinning like an idiot in the dress I ended up getting. Sometimes you can see it in the face. (at least with me!)

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all the honest replies... I am honestly feeling kind of stuck right now because I have tried on about 100+ dresses and the only dress where I felt in love with was dress #2 from this thread, I''ve tried it on twice now and I love it in person, then when I look at the pictures, it makes me look big. I thought that maybe I was being overly hard on myself but I think you guys have confirmed my suspicions.

I know in my last thread bee suggested a dress for me to try, and I am still trying to track that one down, but does anyone have an idea of another style that might be more flattering for me??

Also, Kama, the dress that I end up with will be either white or light ivory, definitely not that pinkish color.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I personally would love to see you in something like this. You have a really nice figure and you shouldn''t be afraid to show it off! However if it''s a bigger skirt you''re wanting for sure, I''d have to say I like dress 1 from the first thread. If you do end up liking this dress and want to try it on, it''s at David''s Bridal and it''s half off!
36.gif
It''s an Oleg Cassini dress.

smurfywedgownsuggest.jpg

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks smurfy, I have been leaning towards fuller skirts because the samples of more slim fitting styles never look good in the samples... I think that a lot of this is due to the sample being waaay too small I believe David''s has a better range of sizes for their dresses so maybe I will make a trip...

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2008 9:48:01 AM
Author: Morgie44
Thanks for all the honest replies... I am honestly feeling kind of stuck right now because I have tried on about 100+ dresses and the only dress where I felt in love with was dress #2 from this thread, I''ve tried it on twice now and I love it in person, then when I look at the pictures, it makes me look big.

Morgie, have you tried dress 2 without the straps? I think the widening effect is due to the width of the straps. I keep holding my fingers over them when I am looking at your picture and I feel that it looks a million times better. If you go strapless with it, I think it would be beautiful.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2008 9:25:11 AM
Author: fieryred33143
If I can be 100% honest, dresses 2 and 3 made you look big and wide which you aren''t.

Dress #1 is very slimming and very flattering. So my vote is #1

Ditto. Love dress #1- esp the details on the back.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
NUMBER ONE
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2008 12:07:13 PM
Author: katamari

Date: 10/17/2008 9:48:01 AM
Author: Morgie44
Thanks for all the honest replies... I am honestly feeling kind of stuck right now because I have tried on about 100+ dresses and the only dress where I felt in love with was dress #2 from this thread, I''ve tried it on twice now and I love it in person, then when I look at the pictures, it makes me look big.

Morgie, have you tried dress 2 without the straps? I think the widening effect is due to the width of the straps. I keep holding my fingers over them when I am looking at your picture and I feel that it looks a million times better. If you go strapless with it, I think it would be beautiful.
I was thinking the same thing. I think you should go for a strapless.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2008 2:00:10 AM
Author: museikchik
I like the third one the best. It looks more ''you''. I don''t know you personally but you look the most comfortable and happy in that dress.

ditto. I prefer the third dress and you look the happiest in it.

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a photoshopped version without the straps... A bit better, but still I think it''s not as flattering as it is in person
emsad.gif
I will keep looking.

cheryl0175.jpg

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
I think that last photo looks very flattering but would look even better if you
9.gif
a bit!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I really like the shape and style of the first one, but to be honest, i find the color difference between the lace and the dress a bit distracting. I think it would be really spectacular if they were the same shade.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results