shape
carat
color
clarity

Dress is in! (Pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
thank you all so so much for all of the compliments!

i think that the buttons only on the top seems to be the winner! not to mention that that will be a little more economical as well. : )

again, thank you, thank you!

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
by the way, "iwannaprettyone" - that is one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me!!
but i must confess- the skin you see here owes a big thanks to photoshop!! sorry to deceive you! haha!

and on the same note, i don''t know WHAT you are talking about wanting my looks! i saw those dress pictures you just posted!!

blueyes157

Shiny_Rock
Try Casablanca dresses...they really are stunning. I am wearing Casablanca 1881 in all Ivory. It was $790 before alterations, but they do have dresses that run cheaper.

Good luck :)

ETA: It must be Monday. This was supposed to be a response to the Inexpensive dresses post... how it got here??? I DON'T KNOW! oops

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
That dress is amazing for the price!! But then again, with looks and a body like yours, you could rock any dress.
9.gif

I love the button ideaon the back, but agree that they should be limited to the top. The front of that dress is gorgeous. Good job!!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
The dress looks fantastic, what a steal! Also, you have really pretty eyes! Random, I know, I love eyes!
1.gif

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
So simple and classic. Gorgeous...I love it!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Love it!
30.gif
Have to agree, you really are very pretty
13.gif
You''re going to look stunning on your wedding day!
36.gif

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
thank you guys!
i am very flattered : )

i cannot believe the wedding is only 3 months away! ahhh.

also, this dress was actually supposed be ordered with 6" extra length. so this dress was sent back and my actual dress will be longer so well have a little bit of play in creating a tiny bit of a train. i hope it comes in soon! it makes me nervous that its not in yet!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results