shape
carat
color
clarity

Dress is in! (Pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
My dress is in and today I went with one of my best friends to try it on - basically just for fun and to take pictures so my mom can see it (I''m living across the country right now).

It fits pretty well except for the bust which will need to be taken in a LOT. As, I knew it would be.

This is a Saison Blanche bridesmaids dress and under $300! I highly recommend shopping for BM dresses that come in white or ivory for ANYONE on a tight budget.

And now... the PICTURES. : )

IMG_9657e.jpg

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
whoa, kinda big. sorry.

IMG_9645e.jpg

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
the back.

i may be adding little mother of pearl buttons and loops down the back to hide the zipper. haven''t decided yet. any opinions?

IMG_9647.JPG

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
You look beautiful! I love it and it doesn''t look like a bridesmaid dress AT ALL!

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
from the side

IMG_9648e.jpg

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
a little closer...

IMG_9649e.jpg

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
really close.

IMG_9651e.jpg

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
with a veil (a loooooong veil -- i think i''m going to go with a fingertip length one)

oh, and you can see how big it is in the top in this one.

IMG_9663.JPG

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
again, with the veil.

IMG_9661e.jpg

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
last one!

(i think this one is a good example of the actual color of the dress. it''s a creamy ivory)

IMG_9666e.jpg

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
thanks allycat!

it really is going to do just perfectly for our outdoor wedding and reception. our wedding wont be super formal (FI will be in a navy suit - not a tux) so i think this will fit the occasion. also, it feels really nice - it has a good weight to it, which i think helps make it more "bridal" and less "bridesmaids-y"

: )

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW MMM you''re a hottie! And the dress is awesome and does not look like a bridesmaid''s dress at all! I love it on you!

buttercup80

Shiny_Rock
You are so pretty MMM!!! And you''re dress really looks lovely on you! I added buttons and loops to the back of my dress over a zipper and apparently it''s not too big of a deal - mine''s not in yet, though. . .

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you guys <3

Buttercup - are you having them add buttons just over your zipper? or will you carry them all the way down?

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
oops - did i just give myself away (by responding to a post JUST posted) that i''m stalking my own thread?? te-he-he...

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

cincin090

Shiny_Rock
Wow that looks gorgeous on you!
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, MMM, you are sooo beautiful and that dress is perfection! You look SO happy in the pictures, the dress is the perfect compliment to you and your apparent personality. You look like you could be modeling it in magazines, seriously.

P.S. from one beagle lover to another...best wishes!
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2008 2:00:15 AM
Author: monarch64
Oh my goodness, MMM, you are sooo beautiful and that dress is perfection! You look SO happy in the pictures, the dress is the perfect compliment to you and your apparent personality. You look like you could be modeling it in magazines, seriously.
Ditto!! And Under 300!! Wow. I just logged on super quick, and had to post because I was just awed.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are so pretty and you look amazing in that dress. I actually like the back the way it is-although I do love the look of buttons down the back so I don''t think you can lose out either way.

YIKES!
32.gif

I don''t know how to say this, but uh... you are AWESOME at getting good deals! It looks way more than $300.
Congrats and it looks beautiful on you!!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Wow, you look gorgeous and that dress is just perfect! And under $300?! GREAT idea to shop for BM dresses that come in white/ivory! I will probably be doing just that, so thank you!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! You are so pretty! And you look beautiful in that dress!!!

studyer83

Shiny_Rock
That dress was MADE for you ... it looks so perfect
30.gif

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
You look so beautiful! I was going to say to add the buttons to give it that extra bridal feel, but as soon as you added the veil, it totally transformed you into a bride! So now I say the buttons are not necessary, but if you like them and it would be easy to do, I think they would be really pretty too!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
You are stunning, MMM, and that dress is just beautiful on you!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

You are such a cutie patootie and your dress is fab--fit you like a glove!!! Great choice!

cheers--Sharon

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Wow - you look spectacular - beautiful girl, beautiful dress
36.gif
36.gif

I love the idea of the buttons, at least to cover the zipper. IMO, I think it would look really elegant to carry them all the way down the back of the dress and wear it with a long veil, but that might be more formal than you want. However you do it, I think you are going to be a spectacular-looking bride
9.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful dress! And great price!!!! It is perfect....

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
i''ve been considering bridesmaid dresses because of the price as well - great find! you look beautiful in it! (and your doggy in your avatar is sooo cute, too! i love beagles!)
thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results