shape
carat
color
clarity

Dress Confusion- Help with Decision!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 9:58:09 PM
Author: violet3
Date: 2/17/2009 9:41:42 PM

Author: GoingCrazy29

UPDATE:

I went back and tried on both dresses for my MOH and she loved the lace one as well. So-- I will officially be wearing the lace Casablanca on my wedding day! She took some pics and I will upload them when she sends them to me! Thanks again for all of your help and input.
1.gif

yay!!! glad you found something you love! don''t forget the pics when you get them - i am dying to see!

Congrats I can''t wait to see the pics, I am sure you look amazing in them :D

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 9:41:42 PM
Author: GoingCrazy29
UPDATE:

I went back and tried on both dresses for my MOH and she loved the lace one as well. So-- I will officially be wearing the lace Casablanca on my wedding day! She took some pics and I will upload them when she sends them to me! Thanks again for all of your help and input.
1.gif
Yah! Congrats on finding "the one." The Casablanca is gorgeous and definitely would have gotten my vote if I hadn''t been so late to this thread. Can''t wait to see pics of you in it!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium

xoxo

Shiny_Rock
I love the lace great choice. The dress is beautiful! cant wait to see pics.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
My votes for the new one too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results