shape
carat
color
clarity

Dreams come true with DiamondsbyLauren!

luckyblackcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Happy Saturday, PS-pals! Here's a shot with our wedding-day manicures!!! How perfect is my mama's band for her new ring?? SO PERFECT.

fullsizerender_159.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
luckyblackcat|1474735623|4080287 said:
Happy Saturday, PS-pals! Here's a shot with our wedding-day manicures!!! How perfect is my mama's band for her new ring?? SO PERFECT.

fullsizerender_159.jpg
Love!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww so nice!! Also your mom's hands look so young! I could only hope mine look like that one day!

mco312

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Love this beautiful story and your gorgeous rings!! You and your mom are lucky to have each other.

Happy wedding!

luckyblackcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi PS-pals! I wanted to add a final update to my e-ring adventure to share my wedding band! Here is a friend from London to help with the reveal:

unnamed_68.jpg

And a handshot! Despite what the tiny bear says, I definitely don't mind the gap :razz:

unnamed-1_8.jpg

I am so completely happy with my wedding set! My heart feels so full every time I look at the two rings on my hand (which is all the flipping time!!) and I honestly can't imagine ever wearing anything else... On that particular finger, anyway!

Happy thoughts and gratitude to those who gave me such kind encouragement along the way! TRUE (RING) LOVE IS OUT THERE, PEOPLE!!! See you around as I continue to drool over all the wonderful jewelry around here!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Both rings are fab!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results