shape
carat
color
clarity

Dreaming of my cushion halo…. (the process)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Very exciting, MMM!!! Cant wait to see it- I am sure it will be GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

sunshine14

Shiny_Rock
Woo hoo! So exciting! I can''t believe it was completed so fast! (well I''m sure it didn''t feel fast to you!!).

Charge those camera batteries
31.gif

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Oohhhh....it''s almost here! I am so excited for you....I will be thinking of you on Friday!!! I hope it is more perfect than you imagined!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see it!!!! Did he send you any teaser pics or are you totally in suspense?!

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
i am in total suspense!
ahhhhh! it''s killing me!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooh MMM - I''m soooo excited for you to see your ring!!! It''s going to be SPECTACULAR!!! Can''t wait to see the pix!!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
OOOOOOOOOOooooooo - can''t wait to see it!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll bet your hands will be shaking so bad we won''t get anything but a blurry blob for a picture...lol. Won''t be long now! I am so ready to see!!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2007 10:19:20 AM
Author: aljdewey
OOOOOOOOOOooooooo - can''t wait to see it!
dittooooooooo!!!!!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
can''t wait to see your ring!!! i had always loved the winnie setting but i might change my mind after seeing yours, i love the fact that the band was changed so a wedding ring can sit flush. Make sure to take tons of pics on friday!!!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Two more sleeps! How exciting!!
36.gif

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
off topic a little - we just made this ring and it displays an interesting phenonoemon.

The sparkles from the .o2ct stones and the princess are almost identical sizes to each other - in both office and asso in halogen spot lights.

So there is a very strong illusion effect where it is almost impossible to see where one stops the the others start.

I have never noticed this effect before, but now need to explore its potential.

(BTW the princess is a 4 chevron 1ct stone - so it has very small pinfire - usually I prefer 3 chevrons at this ct wt)

I am thinking that single cuts at 2-3points each would probably work around a 1ct round.

Princess halo kewl.JPG

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
guess what.............
IT''S HERE!

The ring acutally came yesterday!!! But I didn''t want to even tell you until I had pictures to show!!!

I''m not sure if it''s best to post the pictures here or if they belong more on SMTR....
So, I''m going to go post them on SMTR and then I''ll be right back with the link to that post!

Hope that''s not annoying - not really sure what''s best.

Here''s a little preview though : )

1 MMM hand.JPG

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/its-here-its-here-cushion-halo-erd.60366/

go there if you dare...
warning: LOTS-o-PICTURES!!

18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL! Running over to SMTR right now!

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/5/2007 5:28:10 PM
Author: MMM
guess what.............
IT''S HERE!

The ring acutally came yesterday!!! But I didn''t want to even tell you until I had pictures to show!!!

I''m not sure if it''s best to post the pictures here or if they belong more on SMTR....
So, I''m going to go post them on SMTR and then I''ll be right back with the link to that post!

MMM it looks stunning!!!!!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2007 5:28:10 PM
Author: MMM
guess what.............
IT''S HERE!

Whoa baby!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results