shape
carat
color
clarity

Dream Ring Upgrade! Cartier Deco ring

starburst

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I am SO excited about my new upgrade and had to share!! It is an Art Deco square step cut diamond with 2 baguettes. The center cut is really unusual, which is what made me fall in love with it. I swore to hubby no more upgrades after this one and I think I meant it! Center is 1.57 ct E VS2, side stones total 0.33ct.

closeup cartier.jpg

30.gif
30.gif
Gorgeous!!!!! I love it!!! My first loves were asschers and emeralds!! Your ring is soo purdy!!!!

last one for now, I''m picking it up tomorrow from being sized. SOOO EXCITED!!!

handshot cartier.jpg

its gorgeous

Stunning. So elegant and clean lined. I love it. Congratulations on an amazing find.

oh that''s a beauty! congratulations on your upgrade!

Very beautiful!

Beautiful!! Congrats
1.gif

This is gorgeous!! My gf love step-cut most.. Can you give us the measurements of the diamond? Thanks a million

B E A U T I F U L !!! Congrats on your upgrade!!
30.gif
30.gif

Just stunning...
30.gif

starburst! I love, love, love it! Congratulations to you on your new upgrade. We need more pics after you pick it up tomorrow!
31.gif

Congratulations - you got quite a beauty!
36.gif

oh wow!! This is so classy and stylish... I love it!

Stunning!
30.gif

It''s beautiful! I think I could happily get lost in all those steps.
30.gif

Gorgeous! Where did you find such a beauty?

Very unique & stunning. Demi Moore has a very similar e-ring from Ashton Kutcher. Hers is a rectangular step cut with similar faceting & corners. From what I can tell in pictures, its hypnotic in a way that regular asschers & emerald cuts aren''t.

ENJOY! CONGRATS!

It''s a lovely stone and a beautiful ring. I especially like the bezel set baguettes. I don''t think I''ve ever seen that before. It''s different and unique. Just beautiful!

Lovely!!!!! Congrats!!

Oh my lord......it is now one of my all-time favs on Pricesxope!!!!! How/where did you get it!? Did you try on a few and then pick it?!

Gorgeous! Congrats!

Beautiful upgrade! Very unique.

Gotta love those upgrades!
It is beautiful
And you have to show us more pictures

Ooooo... what a beauty!!!
30.gif

WOW!!!
30.gif
it is gorgeous! nice step cuts!

I''ve never seen anything like it-- it''s beautiful!!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP