shape
carat
color
clarity

Dream Honeymoon or something more sensible

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Fancy!!

Yay.. I am sooo excited that you are considering coming here... that is just fantastic!

Let me know if you need any more information.. BTW.. I havent eaten there yet... but I hear that Graces Cottage (at Point Grace) is one of the best restaurants on the island... so you most definitely will not be disappointed.
It has a great location! pretty central to everything in the Grace Bay area...

Great choice!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to add that May-October is considered "off-peak" for flights to the Carribean due to the hurricane season. Our wedding is in early October and I''m thinking about using my American Airlines miles for our tickets to St. Lucia because it will only cost us 25,000 miles per economy ticket.... which is the same as if I were flying to Dallas! Woo hoo!!! The fares will be lower that time of year as well, but still, considering it''s a domestic ticket for miles, I''m going to use my miles. Will be reserving our tickets soon, actually. Great way to save money on the honeymoon!!!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Dream Honeymoon gets my vote!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results