shape
carat
color
clarity

Downgrading?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wedding_crasher

Rough_Rock
I know people will upgrade their stone or setting at some point...I was just curious if people "downgraded" (in terms of size) their stone much? Say that after a while you feel like the stone is too big for your hand or just doesn''t look right. Or you want to get a much better quality stone but can''t afford to keep the same size. If you haven''t went for a smaller stone, would you ever even think about it?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
there''s some of this being discussed in the upgraded girlies thread further down in the SMTR forum. you may get some insight there.

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I chose a smaller diamond with a better cut when we picked out my engagement ring...Mine is a 1.63 RB and is GIA certified and the other contender was 1.8ish but EGL...The ring I chose though just looked bigger to me...so I would chose cut over size...but I ain''t going smaller anymore :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results