shape
carat
color
clarity

Down to two dresses... please help me choose!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Number 2 is incredible and definitely my pick as well. I don''t think you need to lose any weight either, I think you look fantastic in that dress! However, if you need some extra security and want to hold things in spanx really are like magic and will even keep you held in after a big meal and smooth out the lines of the dress.

A ribbon around the waist or some kind of sash might be a lovely addition to #2, but it doesn''t need it.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I think you look fantastic in both dresses, but I''m definitely more drawn to #2. It''s so romantic, and I just love the lines. But truly I don''t think you can go wrong with either choice.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I appreciate all the input, pocahontas, omieluv, LaurenthePartier, WishfulThinking, Dreamgirl, Person24, feb2003bride, jcrow, kcoursolle, and icekid!

I never expected the vote to be so overwhelming. Freke, there were a few votes for #1, but wow, #2 couldn''t be a clearer winner! I really think that this dress is the right one for me. And from the comments, spanx is now almost a given.
3.gif
kcoursolle, I thought about a sash too, and I''m going to try that out after I order it and it comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results